Photo

CourtneyV's Planning Pics

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#51 angitalia23

angitalia23
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

Everything looks fabulous Courtney! Best of luck!!!!
    Anthony & Angela
    19 June 2008

#52 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:16 PM

I am sooo excited for you. Things look great

#53 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

Ah, so exciting!! Your dress looks great on you! And I am totally saving those hairstyles to my collection!

#54 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:53 PM

Everything looks awesome!! LOVE the ring pillow - where'd you get it? Hope you have a great wedding day! Can't wait to see pictures when you get back home! have fun!

#55 Indigo

Indigo
          • 120 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:06 PM

Everything looks great and your dress is A B S O L U T E L Y Beautiful!! Congatulations!!

#56 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
            • 4,979 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jenleopard
              Courtney...

I totally agree with the ladies!!! Everything looks so nice. Who did your invites? (if they were DIY, where did you find the backing for the invites?)

Thanks so much! Congratulations!
              Jenn
              They were DIY. I was truly inspired by Jessalyn's invitations, so I can't take full credit.

What do you mean by the "backing"; I'm assuming you mean the trifold? That's mulberry paper; you can pretty much buy it at any good craft store. We found ours at a local place here that sold sort of higher end crafts (read: not Michaels!).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
              Your stuff looks great.

Where did you get your ringbearer's outfit? I have my newphew who will be 1 coming and i haven't found anything like that. I've been looking for a shirt like that for him.
              We got the ring bearer's outfit at The Gap. They had a few cute styles when we went there, but here's the link to the shirt:

Wow Courtney!! How is this possible that you are getting married finally? Everything looks FANTASTIC. I love the special OOT bag you did for your ring bearer - that is super special & I'm sure he will dig on those beach toys. Also, I had forgotten how gorgeous your dress is on you...if it looks that good pre-alterations and no steaming, I can't wait to see what you'll look like on the big day. Wow, I feel really attached to your wedding since we've both been around for like ever!!

I just wanna hug you & squeeze you!!!
              LOL Christa!! I know, I feel like I've been planning this thing on the forum forever. It's weird, I remember your wedding like it was yesterday, I can't believe that was a year ago.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tvt
              Ah, so exciting!! Your dress looks great on you! And I am totally saving those hairstyles to my collection!
              Go ahead... I stole them from someone else! lol

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jenn3878
              Everything looks awesome!! LOVE the ring pillow - where'd you get it? Hope you have a great wedding day! Can't wait to see pictures when you get back home! have fun!
              I got it from my local party store, but it can be purchased online here: Weddingstar Canada: Seaside Allure Ring Pillow
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#57 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:30 PM

Courtney I can't believe your wedding is finally here!!! I know I said this before, but I feel like we've been waiting forever for your wedding and I can't wait to hear all about it!!

#58 jmill130

jmill130
                • 601 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:39 PM

You have done a great job! Everything looks beautiful! Best of luck!

#59 happyone

happyone
                  • 223 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:43 PM

I absolutely love every single detail that you posted! I especially love your dress, your BM's dresses, and your FI's shirt. They are all fabulous! Your bridesmaids must love you for putting them in cute non-matronly dresses.

#60 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:48 PM

Your dress is beautiful! Love the little one's OOT bag You're soooo close Courtney!!!!!! YAHOOOO!!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users