• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#41 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StephanieMN
    Don't worry, I am working on it. No exploding just in shock that I can do stuff without thinking I am doing it too early.
    Next week is when I will get excited with all the little parties happening.
    Now you go have fun!
    I sure hope you're excited by next week! lol. I'm so not like that, I've been bouncing off the walls for weeks, if not months, already!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
    Courtney everything looks great! I love that you were able to carry the blue theme throughout. I LOVE Aaron's shirt! Only 7 days to go! Have you started packing? Be sure you bring a camera! You know how we are about pictures! :)
    Ya, I started packing up odds and ends a while ago. Mostly OOT bag stuff. And since it's STILL snowing here, the majority of my summer stuff has been packed up.

I'm not willing to face an angry mob of BDWers; I've packed THREE cameras!!
    love everything! Where are your oot bags from? they are super cute.
    Do you have Zellars in the US? Not sure. I guess it's just like Walmart? That's where I got the bags from.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raeka
    Oh MY GOSH Court... WOW I can't believe it's a week before you leave! Holy crap! I've seen your dress before but I never saw your BM dresses. Where did you get them from? I love them all!!! And I didn't know Leigh was photographing your wedding too! AWESOME. Are you getting nervous yet? How are you feeling? I'm getting butterflies for you :o) LOL
    Aww thanks Mel! Reading your post made my smile from ear to ear! Are you still going to Disney?

The BM dresses we bought from the same place I got my dress. I have no idea who the designer is; I'll have to check the tag! :|

I'm feeling soooo good. Slightly on the stressed side, but mostly due to work at this point. I'm not nervous yet!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jackie
    Courtney you must be so excited. I'm so excited for you, everything you have bought or made for the wedding looks so nicely together. You are going to have one beautiful wedding! I can hardly wait to hear all about it, hurry up allready and go!
    Thanks Jackie! I think you should post your planning thread right away too so I can see it before I go. I know I won't talk to you before you leave since we get back just before your wedding; but I know everything will go perfectly for you. When do you get back?
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#42 Jenleopard

Jenleopard
    • 204 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:56 PM

Courtney...

I totally agree with the ladies!!! Everything looks so nice. Who did your invites? (if they were DIY, where did you find the backing for the invites?)

Thanks so much! Congratulations!
      Jenn

#43 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:57 PM

Your stuff looks great.

Where did you get your ringbearer's outfit? I have my newphew who will be 1 coming and i haven't found anything like that. I've been looking for a shirt like that for him.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#44 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:36 PM

OMG everything turned out so great! I love your dress btw, its beautiful

#45 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

Yay Courtney! I'm so pumped for you to get hitched at Dreams! Yay! The whole look to your wedding is so perfect! I cannot wait to see Leighs pictures...everything will turn out so beautiful. You did a fantastic job pulling everything together!

#46 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:44 PM

I love the blue! Everyone is going to look so good up there with you! And your dress is BEAUTIFUL! YAY! How exciting 1 week to go!

#47 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CourtneyV
              Thanks Jackie! I think you should post your planning thread right away too so I can see it before I go. I know I won't talk to you before you leave since we get back just before your wedding; but I know everything will go perfectly for you. When do you get back?
              I've allready bubble wrapped everything up so tight that I will have to wait until we come home to post all that stuff. I was thinking I'd take a few pics once I unwrapped everything at Dreams.

I just cant wait for your wedding!!!! I wish I would be there to peak through the bushes or palm trees I guess lol!
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#48 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:16 PM

Wow Courtney!! How is this possible that you are getting married finally? Everything looks FANTASTIC. I love the special OOT bag you did for your ring bearer - that is super special & I'm sure he will dig on those beach toys. Also, I had forgotten how gorgeous your dress is on you...if it looks that good pre-alterations and no steaming, I can't wait to see what you'll look like on the big day. Wow, I feel really attached to your wedding since we've both been around for like ever!!

I just wanna hug you & squeeze you!!!

#49 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:17 PM

Courtney I am so excited for you, and everything looks amazing. Can't wait to see photos!!!
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#50 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                • VIP Member
                • 4,116 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:23 PM

AHHH! I can't believe your wedding is so soon Courtney!!! Time has really flown by! Everything looks absolutely perfect!!! And I know I've seen pics of your dress before, but I have to say, it's just gorgeous on you!

I'm just SO excited for you guys!! You're going to be a beautiful bride!! I'm already anxious to see pics! LOL!

Congrats doll!! Everything looks perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users