Dreams Cancun review......

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 kellywinter1

• 305 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:39 AM

Wow! That really sucks about the rash and getting sick! Ugh now I'm a little freaked out! But you looked amazing! I LOVE you dress! Who makes it and where did you get it from?

#32 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:09 AM

Your wedding looked beautiful. I can't believe how those rashes looked........ thats scary for all of us other brides going down to Cancun

#33 rockbride

• 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:30 AM

You and your pictures look great! Sorry about the rash... bummer.

#34 cmw

• 108 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:06 PM

Thanks everyone!! The dress is made by Marisa. I got it at a local bridal shop Volles.

I will finish my review later tonight!!
          My little Maddux!!!

#35 tlomlad

• Banned
          • 1,949 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:48 PM

yeah that sucks about the rash but everything else and you looked amazing!

#36 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 08:10 AM

Welcome home, sorry about the rash!! You still looked amazing :) Can't wait to hear/see more! Did you have the resort flowers? Your's looked beautiful!

#37 cmw

• 108 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 10:03 AM

I will finally finish my review!! Sorry things have been hectic around here....

Our flowers were done by the resort. I couldnt have been happier. My bouquet had ivory roses and ivory orchids and the girls had orchids. The flowers stayed fresh through the whole ceremony and reception. One thing I would have done is ask for vases at the reception for at the head table (for everyone to put their flowers in) B/c they just layed on the table.......I didnt even think of it until I was sitting at the table!!!

Claudia Rodriguez was my photographer.....she was amazing!!! She went above and beyond for us. she is the one who introduced me to Carlos(Mannia Cancun). She got us sparklers and never even charged us for them!! She was awesome and has a great personality everyone loved her!! she brought her brother as her assistant and he did a great job as well!! I havent gotten my professional pics back but as soon as I do I will post them. I can't Wait!!!

We used Carlos from Mannia Cancun. He was great...his correspondence over email was wonderful. He played every song that we sent him and was very accomodating at the reception. I would recommend him to anyone :)

If anyone has any other ?'s just PM me!!!
                My little Maddux!!!

#38 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

Welcome back! So sorry for the troubles you went through! But looks like overall it was wonderful! you looked fabulous!

#39 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:01 PM

Your wedding was beautiful. But the rash thing is freaking me out. I love your bridesmaids dresses. Where did you get them?
                    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#40 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 4,853 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:02 PM

You looked beautiful. However the whole rashe thing is freaking me out. I love your brides maids dresses where did you find them?
                      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users