• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#71 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 06:35 PM

I am finally catching up with posts after this weekend, and just got to this one. I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to do this - but I think it's a nice touch, and I like the shell idea - I'll worry about the details later! Count me in for 2 large shells! Because I did read through this fast, these 2 shells are for pouring/joining the sands together, you and your FI each hold one, right?

#72 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 06:41 PM

correct Ann..

#73 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 06:57 PM

I just realized that this store is in the LA area - I can go and pick them up on one of my days off so that we don't have to pay shipping 2x's.

LADIES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET US KNOW SO THAT YOU DON"T MISS OUT!!!!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#74 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

wow - this is getting better and better by the minute! soon, they'll be paying us to get the shells.

#75 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
          • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:55 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
            I just realized that this store is in the LA area - I can go and pick them up on one of my days off so that we don't have to pay shipping 2x's.

LADIES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET US KNOW SO THAT YOU DON"T MISS OUT!!!!
            What a nice offer! Thank you!
            My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
            Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#76 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 08:20 PM

Looks like we have 12 shells reserved....

Sarah 2
              TammyM 2
              Loretuke 2
              Jilly 2
              Ann 2
              me 2

If anyone else wants to get in, we can add additional shells for $13 each, or if we get 12 more, the discount would apply again.
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#77 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:38 PM

So, Sarah called the original shell shop that I found the shells at and they are sold out.

She and I both called another one that offered them at about the same price, and they were sold out too. Apparently, there have been lots of hurricanes and tropical storms in the Phillipines and this has limited the supply. This shop isn't expecting another shipment until May.

Sarah finally found some at a shop in San Diego and I'm willing to go pick them up, but they will cost $19.95 each plus tax ($21.50 each). If you girls still want them for this price, I'll reserve them with my credit card and go pick them up.

Just let us know!
                My new man....Donovan

#78 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
                • 1,188 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
                  So, Sarah called the original shell shop that I found the shells at and they are sold out.

She and I both called another one that offered them at about the same price, and they were sold out too. Apparently, there have been lots of hurricanes and tropical storms in the Phillipines and this has limited the supply. This shop isn't expecting another shipment until May.

Sarah finally found some at a shop in San Diego and I'm willing to go pick them up, but they will cost $19.95 each plus tax ($21.50 each). If you girls still want them for this price, I'll reserve them with my credit card and go pick them up.

Just let us know!
                  eBay: Real Pearlized White Chambered Nautilus Shell 6-7" (item 6613500280 end time Feb-06-07 21:25:36 PST)

actually the seller of these in San Diego is also selling them on ebay for the same price - you can just go the link above and have them shipped dirrectly to you - that will save Jessalyn a trip - this seller is not giving us a break on the price by purchasing so many
                  Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
                  http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#79 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 11:37 AM

Hmm,, that's really sucks.. I'll have to think about it more then..

#80 loretuke

loretuke
                    • 131 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:40 PM

Here is more on ebay:
                      eBay - Chambered Nautilus pearlized shells, Rocks, Fossils, Minerals, Collectibles items on eBay.com=

you can buy 6" pearlized shell for $9.99 plus $6.00 S&H

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users