Sand Ceremony

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 03:20 PM

Thats the problem I'm having Tammy, is that everything is too small.

I went to macy's today and found the perfume bottle I had looked at online, and it said it was 6 inches, so I was kind of leary about it, I see it in the store, and it looks like this miniature thing, I'm like what the F*%@$%*& am I going to do with that!

Then I found this amethyst decanter, it also came with 6 tall shot glasses, not sure if I could use those for something, but I think the set was $19.99, so that wasn't too bad. A lot of the decanters, I thought the glass seemed really thin at the top and I was worried it would break in transport. Let me see if I can find the amethyst one

damn it, I can't find it on the website!

#92 YauLau

• 40 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 01:09 PM

I saw this on ebay and thought it would be nice for the sand ceremony. I could get two nautilus from shellhorizons.com for holding the sand

#93 YauLau

• 40 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 01:10 PM

oops sorry here's the link:
        eBay: GLASS JAR, STAR SHAPED CONTAINER WITH CORK (item 140105884426 end time Apr-16-07 04:48:24 PDT)

#94 sweetpeaslee30

• 32 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:03 PM

I'm doing a sand ceremony and my officiant is making a special vase for the sand to go in.i think it's great especially for a beach wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users