Sign in to follow this  
SPRINGBRIDE

Sand Ceremony

You can do a sand ceremony anywhere! I think a lot of people probably do them at beach weddings because of the location instead of using a unity candle when it will most likely get blown out!

If anyone else is planning to incorporate a child in their sand ceremony and would like some smaller, 4" pearlized nautilus shells, I have 3 extra ones that I'd be willing to sell for what I paid for them $6.50 each plus shipping.

Let me know if you're interested.

Oh my God-I love those shells!! What a great idea! I really want to include the sand ceremony, I just never thought about having something different like the shells. Do you know where I can find some like that??

I had an idea today and thought I'd share. I've been looking for a container for my sand ceremony, for what seems like forever! I want something that has a cover so that I can transport it home, but I want something pretty so that it will be a nice decoration.

So I stated looking at perfume bottles, and there are some really beautiful ones, I've found a lot that aren't too expensive, different colors, the only thing you have to be careful of is the size, I'm trying to find one thats not tiny!

Right now I'm on amazon, I just searched for decorative bottles, and a million choices came up. But I also googled decorative bottles, and perfurme bottles and got a bunch of other choices.

Just a thought in case anyone is having the same problem!

Jill that's a good idea, I was also thinking about wine decanters.. It's just beginning to be such a hassle with the sand ceremony that I may cut it out again.. lol.. Maybe I'll do the "hand" ceremony instead.

Tammy I thought the same thing about the wine decanter. Its so hard finding something just the right size. I found a perfect one on linens & things website on friday, but I didn't order it. well I went back today to order it, it was on clearance, and it was gone today, WTF! So now I'm back on the hunt!