• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Bride010101

Bride010101
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by twelve_piece
    I did see 1 wedding at the beach gazebo in the rain! all the guests stood under palm trees and they stole the big umbrellas from the pool area.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drbrainfreeze
    Haha that will be me!! Rane or shine I will be in the sand
    Haha! Me too! I am not going to travel all the way to Jamaica to have my wedding indoors. : )

#12 karamell

karamell
    • 22 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:46 AM

thanks for the info. really worried about the weather as i'm also getting married in september x
      BEACHES BOSCOBEL 22.09.08

#13 juanslake

juanslake
      • 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:22 PM

I'm scared that the temp will be like a million degrees when I get married in July! I sure hope not! Maybe I should get those parasols in yellow!

#14 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:29 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by juanslake
          I'm scared that the temp will be like a million degrees when I get married in July! I sure hope not! Maybe I should get those parasols in yellow!
          My girls were really happy they had them. and when i watched my video i saw 2 of my guests squeezed underneath my parasol that i brought for pics. The sun is no joke down there. Infact my shoulders are peeling as we speak from forgetting sunblock on wedding day.
          See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users