64 replies to this topic

#61 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kat81
    lol Later I will post some of my 21st birthday!! Those are pretty bad LOL I look like dog crap by the end of the night
    ha! you do? somehow I became a human birthday card and everyone wrote their birthday wishes all over me. I was so wasted and I don't even remember- except at one point, I sort of "woke up" (I wasn't passed out or anything- I was operational, but I wasn't remembering anything) and realized my guy friend was drawing a mustache on me. It really pissed me off and made him stop. The video of the night is hilarious.

The pic is so great- I'm just sitting there while people were drawing boobs, penises, hearts all over me.
    Happily married since 2008

#62 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:53 PM

Mine wasn't that bad. I was dressed like a skank though and was at the stockyards in Ft Worth. By the end of the night we are in the parking lot up by Billy Bobs for those of you that know ft worth and I was rolling around in the grass. Cops stopped and asked if I was being initiated into a sorority of some type and they all yelled it's her 21st! And he said happy birthday and drove off! I dont remember any of that though. The pics we have of the end of the night My hair is all pulled back and my boobs are basically falling out and I was in boxers? Dont know where they came from I am assuming my bf at the time. I guess the mini skirt wasn't cutting it lol

#63 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:51 PM

Melissa!! You are the best. Yay for party hats used as boobies!

#64 angitalia23

angitalia23
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:10 PM

Okay, I might suck because I dont have a cute pic at the moment....But I will send you big big hugs...lots & lots: smile123:
          Anthony & Angela
          19 June 2008

#65 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by angitalia23
            Okay, I might suck because I dont have a cute pic at the moment....But I will send you big big hugs...lots & lots: smile123:
            Ha ha your sooo cute!!
            BIG HUGS BACK!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users