Make Saraha happy

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:11 PM

I have some great pics from my college days. Man, I was out of control and SO stupid. You know one time I went to a pimps and hos party and long story short, ended up in a residential area with no way to get home. No cell phone and nobody in sight. My cousin and I sat on a street corner crying. Suddenly a bright flashlight was in our face. It was some cops and we immediately started stammer "I swear we are not hookers." The cop simply said "Then why are you on a street corner dressed like that?" Oh man- scary at the time, but later hilarious. I think I have a pic somewhere of that get up.
    Happily married since 2008

#52 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      I have some great pics from my college days. Man, I was out of control and SO stupid. You know one time I went to a pimps and hos party and long story short, ended up in a residential area with no way to get home. No cell phone and nobody in sight. My cousin and I sat on a street corner crying. Suddenly a bright flashlight was in our face. It was some cops and we immediately started stammer "I swear we are not hookers." The cop simply said "Then why are you on a street corner dressed like that?" Oh man- scary at the time, but later hilarious. I think I have a pic somewhere of that get up.
      LMAO you poor thing!!

#53 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        Ohhhhh you poor little hooker you!!! That is quite funny though!

#54 beachbride08

beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:29 PM

OK, I can't find the chair tie pic. I think it was on our old computer that crashed, but this pic makes me laugh. My FI and I went to the wax museum in Vegas, and were the only ones in there so we were goofing around. This pic was one my favorites.

Click the image to open in full size.
          Michelle

#55 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:32 PM

LOL I forgot this whole thread was to post pics, I promise they will be on here when I get home!

#56 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by beachbride08
              OK, I can't find the chair tie pic. I think it was on our old computer that crashed, but this pic makes me laugh. My FI and I went to the wax museum in Vegas, and were the only ones in there so we were goofing around. This pic was one my favorites.

LMAO, thats awesome!

#57 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:18 PM

haha that pic is hilarious. While I assume he was trying to mimic the Michael Jackson crotch grab move, I will say it actually looks like he is having a knee jerk reaction to Michael Jackson grabbing his crotch. He looks shocked, appalled and a little sad to be molested in such a way.
                Happily married since 2008

#58 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:35 PM

My little brother is a constant source of entertainment... it's never dull when he is around... God help us when he turns 18 in May.

#59 MelissaH

MelissaH
                  • 1,724 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:40 PM

Wow I have a picture almost just like that

LOL

#60 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MelissaH
                      Wow I have a picture almost just like that

LOL
                      lol Later I will post some of my 21st birthday!! Those are pretty bad LOL I look like dog crap by the end of the night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users