Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:29 AM

How fun, thanks for sharing!

#22 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
    • 419 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:18 PM

I am glad everything turned out so well at your AHR! I also love the bead idea! The cake was also awsome. Did you do the first dance, the father/daughter dance or the toast? I have been debating on these things and I was just curious if you did them or not.

#23 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:20 PM

You cake is very pretty! And you look good in that dress! I would find a way to wear it again too. Maybe now try to get an invite to P.Diddy's white party (is he still doing that?) That dress looks to good on you not to wear a 3rd or 4th time.
        Happily married since 2008

#24 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:28 PM

That is awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing your pics and fun!!

#25 jmhein

jmhein
          • 665 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by hollisandsteph
            I am glad everything turned out so well at your AHR! I also love the bead idea! The cake was also awsome. Did you do the first dance, the father/daughter dance or the toast? I have been debating on these things and I was just curious if you did them or not.
            We decided not to do the first dance or father/daughter dance or any toasting again simply because we wanted it to be more casual. But that was a completely personal decision, you can definitely do whatever you would like and I'm sure the guests would love it either way!
            ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#26 jmhein

jmhein
            • 665 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              You cake is very pretty! And you look good in that dress! I would find a way to wear it again too. Maybe now try to get an invite to P.Diddy's white party (is he still doing that?) That dress looks to good on you not to wear a 3rd or 4th time.
              Ha ha, thanks! You're right, I DO need an invite to P. Diddy's white party! How do I score one of those?
              ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#27 KirstenRN6

KirstenRN6
              • 220 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:20 PM

How fun! I definitely want to do at AHR too! I have to get through my wedding first!

#28 Lara

Lara
                • 179 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:40 PM

I know this is late, but great thread! I love the bead idea!! Might have to steal that for my own AHR since we're getting married in Jamaica too!

#29 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
                  • 417 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:53 AM

Looks like a great time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users