• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wifey07

• 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:16 PM

Hey there! My name is Sara and I'm in the process of confirming my date for a wedding at Dreams Cancun. I'm not real familiar with many forums or how they work, but after I came across this one there was just too much useful information on here for me to pass up! :) If there are any other Dreams Cancun brides out there with pics or tips, I'd love to hear about it.

#2 Christine

• VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:18 PM

welcome-I know we have a few Cancun brides. We are glad you stopped in for a peek and please let us know if you need anything or have questions.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:25 PM

Welcome to the forum Sara (we have lots of Sara/h's here!). We're glad you stopped by to say hi. Enjoy looking around and please let us know what you need help with:)

#4 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:27 PM

welcome, Sara! there are definitely other Dreams Cancun brides here, of course I can't name them right now - but they will show up, no doubt! let us know how we can help!

#5 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:35 PM

Welcome Sara,

I'm not really great with forums and how they work either, but if you have trouble someone is always willing to help you. I've had to ask for help myself on a few occasions. There is a ton of great info here!!

Let us how we can help you!!

Happy planning!!
          My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
          Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#6 wifey07

• 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:36 PM

Thanks for the friendly welcomes!! :)

#7 jthrasher

• Banned
            • 486 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:44 PM

Welcome Sara!

#8 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:54 PM

welcome to the forum...we have quite a few Dreams cancun brides on here...jilly and brenda, off the top of my head...

let us know how we can help.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users