Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

Pro Pic Teasers!!! **yay!!**

Recommended Posts

I also have to thank Shelley for lending me her starfish to use in my bouquet. hug2.gif I don't have a good pic of it yet, but I'm hoping Robin got one!

 

Thank you all so much for your nice comments!

smile159.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your pictures were amazing!! Did you have any troubles using a different photographer than Michael? I want to use my uncle who is coming to the wedding, but I am afriad of him being kicked off?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amagee View Post
Your pictures were amazing!! Did you have any troubles using a different photographer than Michael? I want to use my uncle who is coming to the wedding, but I am afriad of him being kicked off?
If you book the free package (we changed to free package during our meeting with Chandlyn), Michael will NOT be notified of your wedding. So you shouldn't have problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
If you book the free package (we changed to free package during our meeting with Chandlyn), Michael will NOT be notified of your wedding. So you shouldn't have problems.
hey heidi, a little off topic here....
was there any problem with you changing to the free package when you got there, what had you originally booked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by serena View Post
hey heidi, a little off topic here....
was there any problem with you changing to the free package when you got there, what had you originally booked?
NONE at all! I think that helped with our room upgrade...originally booking Royal & changed to free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×