Photo

Laura Mercier Make-Up

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#21 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:18 AM

Martha, did you ever get the Laura Mercier make up? I am going this weekend to go try it was wondering what you came up with.

#22 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:23 AM

No, we had to cancel our E-pics, so I didn't get my make-up done.

I am going to Sephora today or tomorrow to hopefully buy some! I'll let ya know what I get!

#23 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:27 AM

Thats right sorry brain cramp I forgot about your e-pics, sorry!! Good luck on your hunt!

#24 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:28 AM

Thank you! You too!

#25 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:37 PM

I lover her line!
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#26 happyone

happyone
            • 223 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:42 PM

You all have talked me into going and checking out this Laura Mercier stuff. Buying makeup is yet another thing on my list of to do's.

#27 lucy106

lucy106
              • 2,880 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

I made it to the Laura Mercier counter today. Their foundation is awesome!! I have posted a few pics (not the best and keep in mind I have had the make up on for about 4 hours with no touch ups). They let me do my left side so I could learn, thought that was cool. They thought this could be my wedding day make up, what do you guys think? I cant decide.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#28 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:11 PM

Yes! I love it! You look so fresh and I don't know what your skin normally looks like, but it looks super even! I really like it.

What all did you get?

I am going to Sephora tomorrow to check it out!

#29 lucy106

lucy106
                  • 2,880 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:18 PM

What didnt I get may be easier to answer, ha! But I got the foundation primer, foundation, bronzing gel (to tint the foundation when I get a tan) eye liner, two eye shawdows, and a powder, and a blush/bronzing duo. I have rosacea and broken capillaries to this foundation is rocking!! Without the blush I would've had no color on my cheeks, I was totally impressed!

#30 Martha

Martha
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,906 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:06 PM

I spent $420 yesterday on make-up and brushes at the Laura Mercier counter at Saks.

I bought EVERYTHING! She did my whole face and it looked so great. My blue eyes really popped and Melanie, the artist, was SUPER sweet!

I am thinking about returning the concealer and maybe the bronzer. I don't even know why I bought the concealer, she said I didn't need it, don't know what I was thinking.

My face is a mess now because of the pregnancy and the foundation covered EVERYTHING. There was no need to use a concealer or cover-up for my pimples!

I also bought the 4 eyeshadows that she used and I might end up returning one of them.

In all, I love this line already and it really isn't very expensive at all!

I didn't get pictures.... sorry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users