Photo

ROR- Pics and Review!

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#81 allaboutodd

allaboutodd
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:39 PM

Gorgeous pictures!! Your friend who is Asian, I love the way they did her hair! I am also Asian and want my hair to look like hers on my wedding day.. Your wedding was gorgeous, I know you were extremely happy with everything.
    http://i299.photobuc....allpicture.jpg

..Danny and Odyssey..
    ..December 12, 2008..

#82 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by allaboutodd
      Gorgeous pictures!! Your friend who is Asian, I love the way they did her hair! I am also Asian and want my hair to look like hers on my wedding day.. Your wedding was gorgeous, I know you were extremely happy with everything.
      Her hair was really pretty, i wish my hair would hold a curl and not frizz but I would have been a poof ball by the time the wedding was over. The girls in the salon did her hair really quick and put the flower in too.

I was beyond happy with everything. The few minor details that didn't go exactly as planned went completely unnoticed by everyone.
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#83 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
      • 382 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:05 AM

Okay Court!!...me and Mario went everywhere, even Kohl's, looking for a picture frame that we can pour sand in...please help me, because I am starting to trip out... I am going to email you because there are so many questions I have...especially about the hanging flowers...that was so gorgeous, but I was having a moment trying to understand how you put them together...completely lost me...lol.

#84 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
        • 382 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:11 AM

I just looked through your pictures...everything was so beaurtiful and perfect...Have you posted your review yet or was I just scamming the thread for only pics

#85 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:21 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
            I just looked through your pictures...everything was so beaurtiful and perfect...Have you posted your review yet or was I just scamming the thread for only pics
            Yep, the review is a few posts below the pics.
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#86 caroline

caroline
            • 697 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:11 PM

OMG! You guys look like you had a wonderful time! You're pictures came out beautifully... and I especially like the ones of you guys jumping up in the air!

#87 wayneswifey

wayneswifey
              • 97 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

OMG! You did a great job. I love all of your pics. You were a beautiful bride. The BM dresses were stunning.

#88 juanslake

juanslake
                • 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

WOW, everything looked excellent. I'm so happy for my fellow ATLien! Which Khols did you get the frame at? I'm definately getting it if they have more! Do you think I should have the reception on @ Seagrape or Mammee Bay? The ceremony will be @ 4pm. Should I also rent out the disco? Just like everyone, I LOVED the hanging Orchids! My colors are Sunny Yellow, Sea Foam Blue and Sandy Tan. Did you see any of these color flowers when you picked out the hanging ones? How did the no shoes thing work (annoying, great etc.)? I think I'm getting my hair exactly like that! You looked maaaaarvelous, darling!

Next stop....

#89 baybride

baybride
                  • 33 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:22 PM

Everything was beautiful.

#90 Linzibella

Linzibella
                    • 110 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:07 PM

Wow! Everything looked gorgeous (especially you)! Like everyone else, the hanging orchids were beautiful -such a nice touch. The parasols and flower petal aisle were also fabulous.

Can't wait to see more of Robin's photos, although many of those non-professional photos were great too.

Thanks for the review. It's very helpful for my planning.

Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users