Photo

ROR- Pics and Review!

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#71 Indigo

Indigo
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:14 PM

Welcome back. You looked beautiful. Congratulations.

#72 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:59 PM

See more wedding pics(you have to go to the 3rd page to get to the ceremony pics)
      Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#73 DLyteful

DLyteful
      • 879 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:21 PM

WOW! Ok, you are making me totally want to leave NOW! Your pics look so perfect.

Where did you get your Parasols? I love yours.

#74 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:25 PM

I can't get over how perfect everything looks! You, your dress, make-up, hair, the bm's and their parasols...I love all of it!
          And who is that adorable little girl? She is just so cute!

#75 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
          • 813 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:56 PM

Such beautiful pics! Where did you get your parasols again? Makes me want to get married this year instead of next!

#76 jamaica08

jamaica08
            • 34 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:24 PM

Wow! Very awesome pics! Looks like so much fun and everything looks so beautiful. You really looked stunning in that dress!!! And can I say your BM's looked great too - their dresses were perfect for a DW. Do you mind if I ask where you got them?

Thanks again for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS!

#77 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
              • 802 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:29 PM

wow............everything is ON POINT!!! Just love it!!!!

#78 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DLyteful
                  WOW! Ok, you are making me totally want to leave NOW! Your pics look so perfect.

Where did you get your Parasols? I love yours.
                  I'm having a brain fart at the moment about where i got the parasols, but when i find the receipt i'll let you know.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lizz
                  I can't get over how perfect everything looks! You, your dress, make-up, hair, the bm's and their parasols...I love all of it!
                  And who is that adorable little girl? She is just so cute!
                  Thanks lizz- your day is coming up quick! The little girl is my best friends daughter. By the time they left the resort I think every employee knew her name. She is too cute.And she is only 18 months but she is the size of a 3 year old!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jamaica08
                  Wow! Very awesome pics! Looks like so much fun and everything looks so beautiful. You really looked stunning in that dress!!! And can I say your BM's looked great too - their dresses were perfect for a DW. Do you mind if I ask where you got them?

Thanks again for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS!
                  I actually found their dresses on the clearance rack of Dillards last summer for $30 each. They are by Max & Cleo. By far the best deal I got!

Only thing- they were very light and flowy and the wind kept blowing them straight up. I think they all flashed everyone at least twice.

#79 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                  • 802 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:42 PM

12, did you find any reception pics to post? Also, not sure if you already answered, but did the salon have stove curlers or pressing combs?

#80 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                    • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:37 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by md_ocr
                      12, did you find any reception pics to post? Also, not sure if you already answered, but did the salon have stove curlers or pressing combs?
                      No one has sent me any pics from the reception yet. I think everyone was too busy eating to take many pics. I know Robin took some during the cake cutting and toasts though.

I think they just had curling irons in lots of different sizes. They got really hot though. Audry had me wash my hair the night before, then she blew it out and used the curling iron to do the rest. I thought that was odd but it worked.

Oh, and I meant to tell ya'll that when they were doing my hair and my BM hair the blowdryers kept tripping the power so they had to finish drying my hair, then hers b/c they couldn't do both at the same time. So if you have lots of girls with lots of hair you might want to stagger the appointment times. It happened during my hair trial too when they had me sitting under the dryer and they were running the parafin wax thingy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users