Photo

ROR- Pics and Review!

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#151 MayaGirl

MayaGirl
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:31 PM

My gosh, your pictures are so beautiful! Such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

#152 2bmosley

2bmosley
    • 61 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:39 PM

Very Nice. I Love How You Strung The Flowers. Can't Wait To See More. Best Wishes To You.

#153 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:04 PM

Again, everything was beautiful. Did I tell you before that I absolutely love your dress It is amazing. I really love the color & detail. And the strands on the gazebo! Those were pretty & great in the pics! The jewelry....You did a great job!

I mostly love the pics of you & TK together on the beach. Those are my favs!
        And yeah, TK & his 3 rings...really cute! Gotta love our men & their ideas! LOL

#154 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
          Again, everything was beautiful. Did I tell you before that I absolutely love your dress It is amazing. I really love the color & detail. And the strands on the gazebo! Those were pretty & great in the pics! The jewelry....You did a great job!

I mostly love the pics of you & TK together on the beach. Those are my favs!
          And yeah, TK & his 3 rings...really cute! Gotta love our men & their ideas! LOL
          Thanks! I love the ones of us together too. And when he saw that Chris and Reggie both got to wear hats he was so jealous. He tried on a hat when we were looking at suits but his head is too small!
          See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#155 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,193 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by twelve_piece
            Thanks! I love the ones of us together too. And when he saw that Chris and Reggie both got to wear hats he was so jealous. He tried on a hat when we were looking at suits but his head is too small!
            This is too funny! Chris said the same thing when he saw TK in his suit & tie. He said he was really thinking about a suit or at least a jacket but he was so worried about being "overdressed" for a beach wedding & being hot. But he now thinks he could have pulled it off.

#156 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
            • 305 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:41 AM

Your pictures were amazing! Again, I love the hanging flowers to the gazebo! It seems ad though you may have started a trend on here. LOL

#157 starryeyedbride2b

starryeyedbride2b
              • 111 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kellywinter1
                Your pictures were amazing! Again, I love the hanging flowers to the gazebo! It seems ad though you may have started a trend on here. LOL
                Yes, she definitely started a trend with the hanging flowers. They are such a great idea!

BTW ladies, I asked Chandlyn if she still had those particular decorations onsite; she said they had been thrown away. So sad!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users