• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#131 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
    Hey Courtney, I'm finally getting around to looking at your pics & you were beautiful! I'm mad that I missed your wedding on Saturday but we took our guests to Dunns River that day! Anyway, all your pics look great & I just wanted to say CONGRATS again! Meeting you & TK was cool & you 2 are just the cutest couple!
    Thanks!! I missed your ceremony b/c we went horseback riding, but I could tell everything went perfectly once I saw you guys taking pics and everything. On your wedding day I think I saw Chris at every single bar at some point! Guess he was trying to pass the time-lol. It was so nice meeting ya'll and it sounds like we will see ya'll next year, same time same place!
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#132 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
      Court, what was your song playlist while in Jamaica, for all the events?
      We had a playlist for our welcome party but it was just a mix of our favorite artist- Carl Thomas, JE, Kindred, Eric Roberson, and a few others. We didn't do playlist for the DJ at the reception, just gave him a CD with the song for our first dance which was a Kindred song.

#133 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
      • 264 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:26 PM

You looked stunning... Congrats to you and your DH.....
        ~Mrs.R ~

#134 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
        • 382 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:56 AM

What songs off the top of your head. Because of course we will have all of our favorites playing, but we want some that explain the love we have for each other but also have a good vibe to them...I have lots of songs downloaded, but I don't know where to start.

#135 KHarrod

KHarrod
          • 902 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:33 AM

ButlerGirl08, check out weddingwire,they have a nice R&B playlists.

#136 KHarrod

KHarrod
            • 902 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:34 AM

Twelve Piece, I am also planning on playing Kindred. I love the song "Where Would I Be"

#137 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
              • 1,260 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:08 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KHarrod
                Twelve Piece, I am also planning on playing Kindred. I love the song "Where Would I Be"
                I love that song too. We danced to The Stars Look Up At You- I don't know if thats the name of the song but thats the chorus. It was the longest 1st dance ever!!! I had no idea it was like a 5 minute song.

Alex- I'll have to get song names from the boy b/c that was his one duty for the wedding. Some of the songs weren't really about our love though, they were just representative of a specific time in our relationship. I'm out of town today for work, so I'll get back with ya tomorrow.

#138 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:28 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by twelve_piece
                  Thanks!! I missed your ceremony b/c we went horseback riding, but I could tell everything went perfectly once I saw you guys taking pics and everything. On your wedding day I think I saw Chris at every single bar at some point! Guess he was trying to pass the time-lol. It was so nice meeting ya'll and it sounds like we will see ya'll next year, same time same place!
                  LOL...Thats too funny!!! Yes, Chris was enjoying himself & trying to avoid me at the same time. We had decided that he had to stay on the Seagrape side of the hotel & I'd stay by the St.Ann/Plantation side. That only worked for a few hours until he decided he wanted to get on the jet ski's. So while he was jet ski-ing, I was at the spa.

I also saw TK at bkfst the morning of your ceremony. He looked very calm, cool & collected! It's sooo funny, here we are getting all ready & they're having bkfst, drinking & jet ski-ing!!!

Yup, same time/same place next year! What fun it will be!!!

#139 KHarrod

KHarrod
                  • 902 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:32 AM

I love the "Stars" song by them also, its one of my favorites.

#140 angitalia23

angitalia23
                    • 1,029 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:33 AM

You look beautiful!!!! Stunning! I loved your hair flower!
                      Anthony & Angela
                      19 June 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users