• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#91 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:20 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by juanslake
    WOW, everything looked excellent. I'm so happy for my fellow ATLien! Which Khols did you get the frame at? I'm definately getting it if they have more! Do you think I should have the reception on @ Seagrape or Mammee Bay? The ceremony will be @ 4pm. Should I also rent out the disco? Just like everyone, I LOVED the hanging Orchids! My colors are Sunny Yellow, Sea Foam Blue and Sandy Tan. Did you see any of these color flowers when you picked out the hanging ones? How did the no shoes thing work (annoying, great etc.)? I think I'm getting my hair exactly like that! You looked maaaaarvelous, darling!

Next stop....
    Thanks!! I got the frame from the Kolh's in John's Creek/Alpharetta, but they all probably carry the same stuff. If you choose to have your reception at Seagrape you will have to pay per person for the food and i think its about $50pp, so i guess it depends on your budget. I think the beach dinner is really nice but Mammee Bay is free, and the food is good. You could eat at Mammee Bay and then just dance and drink on the beach and pay for the bartender or head to the disco. I think it really depends on what type of party you want. I wanted to dance and most of guests were our age and wanted to dance too so we did the disco. I think if we had done the beach we would have just ended up drinking and mingling- which still would have been fun, just not what we wanted. The beach scene is definitely prettier than the disco though! It reminded me of a skating rink from the early 90s but i didn't care.
    I don't think i'm very helpful, sorry!

I did see yellow orchids at hobby lobby and white/ivory ones.

I wore flip flops for the ceremony b/c I knew we had to walk inside the gazebo for the sand ceremony and i was paranoid about splinters, but i took them off as soon as the ceremony was over. My BMs wore barefoot sandals and they were glad they didn't have to buy shoes.

And as for, there will be no babies from this belly!!
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#92 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:37 PM

One more thought- I ran out of time and never got tylenol, pepto, etc to go in everyones OOT bag so I just took big bottle of meds and they got used a lot. The gift shop didn't really have a lot of choices for over the counter medicines and of course the stuff they had was a huge ripe off.

#93 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:44 AM

Pics of our upgraded suite:Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.the view from our balconyClick the image to open in full size.
        renova spa hut where you can get massage on the beach
        Click the image to open in full size.

#94 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:46 AM

views from our original jr suite:Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
          Jr Suite:
          Click the image to open in full size.

#95 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:52 PM

Reception:Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

TTD:Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#96 Heidi

Heidi
            • 2,642 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:12 PM

aw, your pics make me want to go back!!!!

Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#97 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
              • 802 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 09:05 PM

Yayy!!! TTD pics!! Do you have anymore? Heidi.....when are your bd and ttd pics going to be available? Also 12.......did you do a garter toss, and if so, what song did you use?

#98 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 09:40 PM

You look so beautiful, looks like you guys had an amazing time!

#99 KHarrod

KHarrod
                  • 902 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:40 PM

I love your new pics!!!!!

#100 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                    • 1,260 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:46 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by md_ocr
                      Yayy!!! TTD pics!! Do you have anymore? Heidi.....when are your bd and ttd pics going to be available? Also 12.......did you do a garter toss, and if so, what song did you use?
                      Those were taken by one of our nosey guests, I can't wait to see the real ones that Robin took. I have a few more but they aren't that good. Here are some with my BMs
                      Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

We did a garter toss, but i can't remember what song the dj played... it was an old school song though like Al Green or someone like that. I will ask TK tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users