Sign in to follow this  
Agape Gems

ROR- Pics and Review!

I love that hanging orchid idea. Details what did you use to hang them, and did the resort take care of hanging them up for you? Love your idea might want to use it. I was planning on getting the full gazebo decor, but your way seems less expensive. And fabalous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
I'm back!! And I must say that I had the best 10 days of my entire life. TK and I sat in the airport trying to figure out how we could "lose" our passports and get stuck in Jamaica for a little longer. But anyway, here are a few pics that Robin posted in her blog today. I will have more to post tomorrow, but hopefully these will calm ya'll down!!

More pics:http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...3bsnEQ&notag=1

BM doing my makeup

Click the image to open in full size.

walking down the aisle

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

reading vows and crying

sand ceremony

1st kiss

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Scroll down for my review!

More pics:http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...3bsnEQ&notag=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by para el amore View Post
I love that hanging orchid idea. Details what did you use to hang them, and did the resort take care of hanging them up for you? Love your idea might want to use it. I was planning on getting the full gazebo decor, but your way seems less expensive. And fabalous.
I used fishing wire, and yes the resort took care of hanging them, free of charge. However, if you do this, be sure to have someone supervise them hanging these. Mine were suppose to be hung across the back of the gazebo and they hung them across the front, leaving the minister no where to stand! ANd this was waaaaaaay cheaper than any of the resort flower options.

Courtney, did you have to specify that you wanted clear glasses and no wood chargers at the restaurant (Mammee Bay, right?)? That's one think I absolutely don't want---the blue rimmed glasses and brown charger!

P.S. Your mom is working on my order! :o)