Sign in to follow this  
leigh miller

one pic from rebeccas day after and a funny story...

haha what kind of horoscopes are like that? Now that's funny.

Beautiful picture as always. I miss seeing your work around here. I'll have to sneak over to your blog more often.

Leigh, that cracked me up ... glad to see you made it, but you didn't mention if you actually had to eat your fellow passengers? Maybe I don't want to know.

Glad to see you - I MISS YOU! :)

Oh, and that photo is friggin' awesome! I love the atnique-y look (not sure how else to describe it)

no passengers were eaten in the making of that photo wink.gif

miss you too ann! i stumbled across you and your belly in your for sale wedding dress. very funny. and cute. i want to photograph a knocked up bride! ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
no passengers were eaten in the making of that photo wink.gif

miss you too ann! i stumbled across you and your belly in your for sale wedding dress. very funny. and cute. i want to photograph a knocked up bride! ha!
good to know. i'd have to look at you differently!

oh boy - you shouldn't look at those! lol I can throw on my wedding dress for ya if you want ... well, might not be able to zip it up though. I was looking for some cute maternity sundresses for my shower next weekend, and I came across a few maternity wedding dresses. They're out there!

Oooh I love that photo Leigh, it's gorgeous. What a cute story... you don't really seem like a scorpio though wink.gif