Photo

Jamaican Born Brides or Jamerican's!!!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
  • 260 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:39 PM

My honey said him a get bass oddysey fi come play! :)

This is a good post! B/c music is oh so important!
    I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#32 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
    • 260 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:42 PM

Ladies, I know I'll get talked about with no black cake...nah go mek it! His mom and aunts are big time bakers...so they gonna deal with that for us. They wanted to cook the food! But I think that's too much work for them...want them to fulljoy demselves
      I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#33 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
      • 417 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:24 PM

Great suggestions!

#34 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
        • 264 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:43 PM

I was going to post some more music selections, but after reading most of the post i see you ladies have taken care of it....
          ~Mrs.R ~

#35 Natural

Natural
          • 218 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LadyD
            here are some songs that in my "Rockas" section of my IPOD:

Alaine - We Rise
            Alaine - Sacrifice
            Tami Chynn - Fall in Love
            Hide Away - Tessane Chynne
            Stay with You, She's Royal - Tarus Riley
            Cloud 9 - Turbalance

Sacrifice is going to be out first dance song. We are Jamaican but not getting married in JA. Hopefully we will be able to find a good DJ in PR.
            Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

http://tickers.Ticke....hYF/weight.png

http://tickers.Ticke....o/exercise.png

#36 Pandabride6

Pandabride6
            • 95 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:52 PM

Hey ladies...

Quick question about invitations... I'm dabbling between the idea of having passport invites versus pocketfold ones. The reason I'm asking this question here instead of the Invites section is because we have family already in Jamaica who would be attending.

I thought it would seem weird to send them passport invites to a wedding in the same country. What do you think? I was thinking I could get away with it if I make it generic (like have "Passport to Paradise") on the cover. I also wouldn't get carried away with putting more logistics on the inside other than the invite (like info on the country, etc).

Anyway, with that said what do you think?
              Can't wait to honor our family roots... and establish new ones... Montego Bay, Jamaica, June 5, 2010

The view overlooking Kingston... January 2009. One Love!!

#37 Natural

Natural
              • 218 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Pandabride6
                Hey ladies...

Quick question about invitations... I'm dabbling between the idea of having passport invites versus pocketfold ones. The reason I'm asking this question here instead of the Invites section is because we have family already in Jamaica who would be attending.

I thought it would seem weird to send them passport invites to a wedding in the same country. What do you think? I was thinking I could get away with it if I make it generic (like have "Passport to Paradise") on the cover. I also wouldn't get carried away with putting more logistics on the inside other than the invite (like info on the country, etc).

Anyway, with that said what do you think?
                I say go for it!!!! The ones in JA will understand since you live a "foreign" LOL
                Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

http://tickers.Ticke....hYF/weight.png

http://tickers.Ticke....o/exercise.png

#38 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
                • 260 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Natural
                  I say go for it!!!! The ones in JA will understand since you live a "foreign" LOL
                  Im agree...they should more than understand!

#39 LadyD

LadyD
                  • 108 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:26 AM

Alright ladies...anyone choosing a reggae song for their father/daughter dance?
                    Enjoyed a FANTASIC wedding in Mobay with 95 of our closest friends and family!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users