Sign in to follow this  
cessyboston

tammy is the best..

I really mean it Tammy I can not thank you enough for being so patient with my wedding party and guests...I know I will be saying this about 100 times but I mean it from the bottom of my heart ... Thank you so much for helping with getting my family there new flight info and getting them to cabo early... you really are the best and I am so happy and lucky to have you....hugs...

I agree! Tammy was SO wonderful in booking my large wedding and dealing with all of our guests and handling the deposits and last minute changes and all... I couldn't have done it without her! I still have guests comment today on how great our travel agent was! THANKS TAMMY!

wow, thanks ladies!!!

my job has been a little more stressful with the whole flight fiasco but i always try to look on the bright side...i have made some great friends and i get to participate in such a happy time in your lives!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
I really mean it Tammy I can not thank you enough for being so patient with my wedding party and guests...I know I will be saying this about 100 times but I mean it from the bottom of my heart ... Thank you so much for helping with getting my family there new flight info and getting them to cabo early... you really are the best and I am so happy and lucky to have you....hugs...
I second that...she has been a huge help with all of my "late booking guests"

I'll second that! You are the best! Lord knows what you've been thru with my guests plus you developed this forum. Awsome TA, friend, business woman, and of course mom!

Obviously I can never say enough good things about Tammy. She is just amazing on every level like Leia said. I feel so bad for girls that don't have great TA's like Tammy. Thank you Tammy for all that you do! smile159.gif

angela, alyssa, leia and glenda...you girls are too sweet...you're making me blush...embarrest.gif

there are alot of great Travel Agents out there and it usually doesn't cost anything extra to use one so if you aren't already working with a TA you may want to give one of the TA's on our forum a shot.

if you want more info: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t10706