tammy is the best..

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:38 PM

I really mean it Tammy I can not thank you enough for being so patient with my wedding party and guests...I know I will be saying this about 100 times but I mean it from the bottom of my heart ... Thank you so much for helping with getting my family there new flight info and getting them to cabo early... you really are the best and I am so happy and lucky to have you....hugs...
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#2 jpkw

jpkw
    • VIP Member
    • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:06 PM

I agree! Tammy was SO wonderful in booking my large wedding and dealing with all of our guests and handling the deposits and last minute changes and all... I couldn't have done it without her! I still have guests comment today on how great our travel agent was! THANKS TAMMY!

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:32 PM

wow, thanks ladies!!!

my job has been a little more stressful with the whole flight fiasco but i always try to look on the bright side...i have made some great friends and i get to participate in such a happy time in your lives!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 angitalia23

angitalia23
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cessyboston
        I really mean it Tammy I can not thank you enough for being so patient with my wedding party and guests...I know I will be saying this about 100 times but I mean it from the bottom of my heart ... Thank you so much for helping with getting my family there new flight info and getting them to cabo early... you really are the best and I am so happy and lucky to have you....hugs...
        I second that...she has been a huge help with all of my "late booking guests"
        Anthony & Angela
        19 June 2008

#5 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:59 PM

that is so great! so many brides don't realize what they are missing out on by not having the right TA! GO TAMMY!!!! :)

#6 Leia78

Leia78
          • VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:53 PM

I'll second that! You are the best! Lord knows what you've been thru with my guests plus you developed this forum. Awsome TA, friend, business woman, and of course mom!

#7 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:31 PM

Obviously I can never say enough good things about Tammy. She is just amazing on every level like Leia said. I feel so bad for girls that don't have great TA's like Tammy. Thank you Tammy for all that you do!

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

angela, alyssa, leia and glenda...you girls are too sweet...you're making me blush...

there are alot of great Travel Agents out there and it usually doesn't cost anything extra to use one so if you aren't already working with a TA you may want to give one of the TA's on our forum a shot.

if you want more info: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t10706

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users