Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

ring bonding question

Ok so I was talking to a girl I work with who's also engaged and she told me today that the jewerly store she got her ring from does a different "bonding type thing" other then actually bonding the ring together. (I'll see if I can explain it to you) Picture this, it's kind of like a puzzle piece two circles type things are put on your wedding band and one circle type thing on your E-ring, when your ring is off, they slide into place so that they "lock" into place. Once you put the ring on they don't slide opposite of each other, and it will still enable you to wear them seperate.

I asked her if they are uncomfortable wearing them seperate and she said nope, they are fine and you don't even noice a differance.

Any of you girls hear of this before or know someone who had it done?

I really like this idea, I will have to ask the store when we pick up my FI ring in a few weeks

One of my girlfriends was talking about something like this? I am very interested. Let me know if you find out what it is called?? Mine drives me crazy sliding around all the time!

So, when you wear them separate, you can't see the attachement pieceshuh.gif

I'm going to hopefully find out more after Valentines day when I order my wedding band. I was hoping you girls heard of it and someone actually new someone who had it done that could show us girls what it looks like.