ring bonding question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:29 PM

Ok so I was talking to a girl I work with who's also engaged and she told me today that the jewerly store she got her ring from does a different "bonding type thing" other then actually bonding the ring together. (I'll see if I can explain it to you) Picture this, it's kind of like a puzzle piece two circles type things are put on your wedding band and one circle type thing on your E-ring, when your ring is off, they slide into place so that they "lock" into place. Once you put the ring on they don't slide opposite of each other, and it will still enable you to wear them seperate.

I asked her if they are uncomfortable wearing them seperate and she said nope, they are fine and you don't even noice a differance.

Any of you girls hear of this before or know someone who had it done?

#2 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 11:37 PM

I never heard of it but sounds cool!!!! ask her how is that thing called..

#3 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 22 January 2007 - 11:54 PM

I really like this idea, I will have to ask the store when we pick up my FI ring in a few weeks
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 REBECCA

• VIP Member
      • 1,825 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:35 AM

One of my girlfriends was talking about something like this? I am very interested. Let me know if you find out what it is called?? Mine drives me crazy sliding around all the time!

So, when you wear them separate, you can't see the attachement pieces

Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#5 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:40 AM

I have not a clue what this is.

#6 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:54 AM

I'm going to hopefully find out more after Valentines day when I order my wedding band. I was hoping you girls heard of it and someone actually new someone who had it done that could show us girls what it looks like.

#7 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:14 PM

I've never heard of such a thing, but when you find out what it is, let us know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users