• 3,737 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:36 AM

Classy Pictures!
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#62 Leticia

Leticia
    • 259 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:05 AM

OMG you are gorgeous! Those pictures are amazing! your grrom is very lucky!

#63 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 05:50 PM

Heidi those look great! They are beautiful and very classy. Your FI is going to love them!

#64 EricaG

EricaG
        • 1,915 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 06:00 PM

Those pics are great. You look fabulous! This is something that I never would have thought of, and my FI would probably die of shock if I did this for him. I am working on losing weight, so if I am successful with the weight loss, I think I just might do this as his gift!!!
          http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
          My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#65 Neema29

Neema29
          • 116 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 06:18 PM

You look beautiful! Very classy and playful. Love the make-up and hair. I am sure your FI will be pleased.

#66 sumrdream

sumrdream
            • 218 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:28 AM

wow those are beautiful! You are so brave!
              June 01, 2009, Nassau Bahamas
              My Planning Bio

#67 soontobemrs.

soontobemrs.
              • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:34 AM

LOVE them!!! You look so beautiful!!!

#68 Linzibella

Linzibella
                • 110 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by heidi&alex
                  I got them done in Toronto. Judy Cormier was the photographer. I drove to Toronto w/ a friend for the night and we stayed w/ my friends' sister... told Alex it was a weekend shopping trip :)

BEAUTIFUL! I love them and was so excited to see that you're in Ottawa. I am too so I was going to ask where you got them done here in town. But the I saw this reply that you went to Toronto. Everything good is in Toronto eh! I will look into the photographer though. They look FAB-U-LOUS!

#69 h&a

h&a
                  • 321 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:45 PM

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Linzibella
                    BEAUTIFUL! I love them and was so excited to see that you're in Ottawa. I am too so I was going to ask where you got them done here in town. But the I saw this reply that you went to Toronto. Everything good is in Toronto eh! I will look into the photographer though. They look FAB-U-LOUS!
                    I was hoping to find someone in Ottawa, but I found great reviews for Judy Cormier on the Internet... then I looked at her website and knew that I wanted to go with her. I didn't do too extensive a research in Ottawa, though, so you might be able to find someone around here. For me, though, it was definitely worth the drive... I was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing and I loved the artistic quality of Judy's photos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users