• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mridgway
    Thanks for all the great info! Jen, can't wait to see your pics! I looked at the ones in your gallery and it looks like you had a beautiful wedding! Sarah - did Manuel take the picture of you and your FI on the beach? Thanks again!

Melissa
    Yeah - he took the picture of us that I use for my signature and the one that is on our webpage - you can check it out at
    Wedding Websites - Scott & Sarah
    Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
    http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 January 2007 - 12:13 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL
    Yeah - he took the picture of us that I use for my signature and the one that is on our webpage - you can check it out at
    Wedding Websites - Scott & Sarah

Sarah-we have wedding window too!! I love it, did you know you can add three songs now?
    Great site, you have so much laid out for your guests...
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 LGENDEIN

LGENDEIN
    • 59 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:21 PM

We have booked Manuel for our photographer and our videographer. He has been very easy to work with and quick to respond with any questions we have had. Sorry, but we don't have pictures yet. His web site has fabulous pictures though.

#14 mridgway

mridgway
      • 132 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 01:50 PM

Sarah and Jen,
        Your pictures looks great!! Sarah - I actually just started my website this weekend and used that same design. Seems perfect for Cabo!

Melissa

#15 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
        • 486 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:37 PM

We hired Manuel for 6 hours. 4 1/2 the day of the wedding and 1 1/2 for day after pics aroiund town. We sent half of the total amount for a deposit. We got lucky and booked him before his prices went up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users