#291 vcwedding2011

• 286 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:40 PM

Yes! Hair and flower for me tooooooo

#292 jrod07

• Site Supporter
    • 98 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:18 PM

I love the veil at the back of the bun with the flowers on the side.  I'm actually doing the same thing. By the way, your dress looks beautiful!

#293 Ginger1961

• Banned
      • 253 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:43 PM

Oh I love that photo...and that is my hair exactly!  Down to the length and color and side bang.  I copied and pasted it to my wedding attire file.  That may be exactly what I do.  The veil and the flower.  Thanks so much for posting it.  By the way, I say go for it.  Do them both.  I'm planning on the veil for the ceremony then I'll take it off and just leave the flower.  Or you could use the veil only for the ceremony and then put the flower in when you remove the veil for reception etc.  Do what makes you feel good.  That's my motto.

"He's my Lobster"

#294 Susan'n'Dean

• 173 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:46 AM

I am wearing my hair half up half down and do have a veil. I just hope the person doing my hair will know how and where to fit the veil in cos i havent got a bloody clue lol

#295 Aumuller

• 365 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:46 PM

I love veils and always thought I would wear one but with the wind I don't want my veil blowing and ruining pictures, so I am opting for just a flower.

#296 denisehatter

• 8 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:02 PM

Why a veil? Go with a wedding hat and you will get plenty of compliments :)

#297 L&J

• 153 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:58 AM

I say flowers. I'll be wearing a sparkly headband instead of a veil.

Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

#298 mrs.timpone

• 312 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:31 PM

I struggled with this questions up until the very last minute on our wedding day! I decided to go with both a veil and a flower and I am so happy with my choice! It turned out beautiful :)

#299 Lizzdee

• 396 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:42 AM

I love flowers in the hair! One big cymbidium or phalenopisis orchid is beautiful!

#300 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:35 AM

I have been struggling with this and I leave in 6 days!!! I would like a veil for pics but that is really it. I don't want to walk down the aisle with one and I don't feel like wasting money on a veil just for pics....those suckers are expensive!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users