Sign in to follow this  
SPRINGBRIDE

veil or no veil-that is the question

I love the veil at the back of the bun with the flowers on the side.  I'm actually doing the same thing. By the way, your dress looks beautiful!

Oh I love that photo...and that is my hair exactly!  Down to the length and color and side bang.  I copied and pasted it to my wedding attire file.  That may be exactly what I do.  The veil and the flower.  Thanks so much for posting it.  By the way, I say go for it.  Do them both.  I'm planning on the veil for the ceremony then I'll take it off and just leave the flower.  Or you could use the veil only for the ceremony and then put the flower in when you remove the veil for reception etc.  Do what makes you feel good.  That's my motto.

G

I struggled with this questions up until the very last minute on our wedding day! I decided to go with both a veil and a flower and I am so happy with my choice! It turned out beautiful :)

00164.jpg00280.jpg

I have been struggling with this and I leave in 6 days!!! I would like a veil for pics but that is really it. I don't want to walk down the aisle with one and I don't feel like wasting money on a veil just for pics....those suckers are expensive!!