Photo

SunBride's professional photos!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 trisha0612

trisha0612
  • 491 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

Your pics are gorgeous...geez I've been away for a long time...I missed this!!!

You looked fantastic and your guests looked like they were all having a great time!
    Travis & Trish
    10-10-08
    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#42 Cali

Cali
    • 281 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:47 PM

great photos and great review

#43 Jea10

Jea10
      • 21 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:08 PM

Thanks for sharing. Your pictures are so nice! Congrats

#44 sunandrun

sunandrun
        • 74 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:57 PM

Your pictures are unbelievable. You looked so beautiful!!!!

#45 amdecker

amdecker
          • 169 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:04 AM

I love your beach wedding! The pictures turned out so well, that is exactly why I want to have my wedding on the beach. I also love your bridesmaid dresses, I really like the color and the length. Did you enjoy the resort? The pictures of the water are so gorgeous that I'm considering staying there now! Is there much to do in the area?

#46 SunBride

SunBride
            • 1,499 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:22 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amdecker
              I love your beach wedding! The pictures turned out so well, that is exactly why I want to have my wedding on the beach. I also love your bridesmaid dresses, I really like the color and the length. Did you enjoy the resort? The pictures of the water are so gorgeous that I'm considering staying there now! Is there much to do in the area?
              Check out my review (link below) for answers to your questions. Also check out the big Dreams Tulum Brides thread. But the quick answer is yes, I did enjoy, and my family all loved it. The drawbacks though are that the beach isn't the greatest (as is the case at many resorts in the Mayan Riviera) and that there is no big city nearby for shopping and other activities (Playa Del Carmen is 45 minutes away, cancun 1.5 hours away, tulum is only 10 minutes away but not much there). The only really close activities (and cheap cab ride) are the Tulum Ruins, Xel-Ha, and several cenotes. If this is enough for you than definitely consider the resort but if you want more you might want to go elsewhere. A few of our family members got really badly sunburned on day 1 and would have liked to be closer to a city to do some shopping and stuff since they were staying out of the sun for 3 days.

#47 amdecker

amdecker
              • 169 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

I did check out your review. Very thorough! Thank you for putting so much time into it, I love to read about all the details. That stinks that the beach wasn't better, that is a factor in which place I choose. Anyway, awesome pictures! I hope mine come out that good.

#48 laybar

laybar
                • 249 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:43 AM

Great pics.. LOVE your TTD pics!

#49 Theresa08

Theresa08
                  • 27 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:08 AM

Beautiful pictures. Love teh gazebo and I am thinking about doing something just like it. Do you know how much tulle you brought with you? Also, where the flowers in the sand and on the gazebo real?

#50 Elizabeth

Elizabeth
                    • 100 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:32 PM

What a gorgeous day!!! Could the sky or water been any clearer? You look beautiful!
                      Elizabeth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users