Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Help me pick out Mike's wedding outfit

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Mine is a tie, I like number 1 and number 3!
they are the same shirt, different colors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great choices! You can always trust the ladies of BDW to help you out.

 

I love the action shots! I don't know how you kept the camera still, I'd have been rolling on the floor. My Mike hates shopping! So far he has tried on a jacket but no pants for his wedding suit. Everything I buy him for vacation he simply looks at and goes, "Yeah, I'll wear it." Damn right he's going to wear it because I'm going to pack his suitcase!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBride View Post
I showed my FI Mikes photos! He thought it was funny and then started to defend him and make fun of BDW... He has challenged me find a forum just for grooms...
Grooms usually come around when they see how awesome the wedding turns out with all the help from BDW.

In all this wedding planing Mike has only had 2 things to do. Try on clothes & get his ring size. He got off pretty easy. I think he was having fun trying on the clothes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post
Great choices! You can always trust the ladies of BDW to help you out.

I love the action shots! I don't know how you kept the camera still, I'd have been rolling on the floor. My Mike hates shopping! So far he has tried on a jacket but no pants for his wedding suit. Everything I buy him for vacation he simply looks at and goes, "Yeah, I'll wear it." Damn right he's going to wear it because I'm going to pack his suitcase!
Yep, I'll be packing his suitcase too. I know he likes having new clothes, he just doesn't like the work that goes into getting them. So I do his shopping. Really, he has it good. He wore his new vacation outfits to work all last week so I know he liked them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
He wore his new vacation outfits to work all last week so I know he liked them.
good choices morgan! i liked shirt 2 for the wedding as well but came in after the vote :)

also, he cracks me up :) what a ham!

and i really wish i could wear my vacation outfits to work sad.gif tell him i'm jealous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
good choices morgan! i liked shirt 2 for the wedding as well but came in after the vote :)

also, he cracks me up :) what a ham!

and i really wish i could wear my vacation outfits to work sad.gif tell him i'm jealous!
we both work in labs & could get away with wearing just about anything. He wore jeans one day & his coworkers asked why he was so dressed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
we both work in labs & could get away with wearing just about anything. He wore jeans one day & his coworkers asked why he was so dressed up.
hahaha! that's funny :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×