Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Help me pick out Mike's wedding outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandrafaye View Post
I have to say I'm kinda partial to the showing off his chest picture. The face he's making is just cracking me up! I can almost hear him saying "ooh la la!"
He watches too much America's next top model. He denys it, but I catch him watching it when I am. He pretends to be doing something else in the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Yeah, he is a character. There were sound effects for most of the faces too. smile105.gif

So it looks like shirt #2 is the favorite. Does it look good with my dress? I was worried about it being too dark.

Thanks again for the feedback everyone! I want him to look good, but I'm still learning how to dress a boy.
hahahaha oh the sounds effects must have made it that much more fun!

And yeah, the shirt looks great with your dress. The colours are perfect together IMHO.

I really can't decide. I like the blue shirt for the TTD for sure. Most of all I LOVE the dress in the pic. It reminds me of a Greek goddess. Sorry if I'm no help....

Morgan I am FI wedding attire overload! LMAO I cant believe you had that poor guy try on and take pictures of each outfit! HE HE HE! I must show my FI and then maybe he will appreciate me more! LOL OMG I cant stop laughing.... i know you are serious but seriously! This is hilarious! OKay I will give you my honest opinion once I chill out!

I like pant 1... the linen ones... I think... geez Im as confused as the groom looks in his modeling pictures!

I did pick 2 and 4 for tops but since you say he looks good in blue... you probably are right.

I have to agree with the consensus. Shirt #2 is great! Personally, I prefer it with the slightly darker pants in photos 1 or 3. And if Pants #1 are linen, def go that way just to keep him cooler!

And your dress is FABULOUS!

Great pics!!! I agree - shirt #2 looks great with your dress for the wedding, and the blue is perfect for TTD. For the pants, would linen maybe be lighter for the wedding day, so Mike would be more comfortable spending the whole day in them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBride View Post
Morgan I am FI wedding attire overload! LMAO I cant believe you had that poor guy try on and take pictures of each outfit! HE HE HE! I must show my FI and then maybe he will appreciate me more! LOL OMG I cant stop laughing.... i know you are serious but seriously! This is hilarious! OKay I will give you my honest opinion once I chill out!
Was it too much? I thought I kept it really easy for him & he was just being a brat. I had it all layed out & tossed him the clothes when it was time to change. Sorry for the overload :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
I have to agree with the consensus. Shirt #2 is great! Personally, I prefer it with the slightly darker pants in photos 1 or 3. And if Pants #1 are linen, def go that way just to keep him cooler!
#1 are linen. shirt #2 & pants #1 were my favorite & they are the forum favorite too. Maybe someday I'll learn to just trust my instinct instead of making the forum validate me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyone View Post
I really can't decide. I like the blue shirt for the TTD for sure. Most of all I LOVE the dress in the pic. It reminds me of a Greek goddess. Sorry if I'm no help....
Thanks! The name is Grecian so I think greek godess is the style they were going for. Product: OC by Oleg Cassini Beaded Grecian Gown

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleslie5 View Post
Great pics!!! I agree - shirt #2 looks great with your dress for the wedding, and the blue is perfect for TTD. For the pants, would linen maybe be lighter for the wedding day, so Mike would be more comfortable spending the whole day in them?
I probably will go with the linen pants. All the slacks are lightweight too. They are special stay-cool materials. I'll probably keep pants #5 for the TTD. They are really comfy.

I'm a little worried about wrinkles for the linen pants. I need to check to see if the hotel has an iron. If not, we'll need to pack one. Linen gets so wrinkly. Should I have them starched at a dry cleaners before we go to make them really stiff? Or will that defeat the purpose of the comfort of linen?

Thanks everyone for the help!