Photo

St. Thomas Pics from Trip

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 IslandLover

IslandLover
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:03 PM

Hey guys, Im going to try and post some pics from our visit with Angela's parents a few weeks ago...

These are just a few of the St. Thomas pics we got...if you want more, we have them, we have tons!

We thought you might want to see the spot at Megan's Bay where Angela does most of the weddings. We also have pics of the Ritz, some of Frenchmans Reef, and Wyndam Sugar Bay...let me know if you want those too!!

They actually Sweep the Beach before the wedding so the sand is nice and soft and flat....

You can have your wedding on the beach with a band/violin/steel drum, ect, whatever you want.
    After there is a shack if you want to have a reception, or we are just doing hour d' ourves, alcohol, ect, they decorate it with white (tool I think?) and make it really nice

I have to give props to Angela and her parents, so here is the site if you are interested: st thomas weddings, st thomas wedding, st thomas wedding packages, us virgin island weddings

Megans Bay from Above

Posted Image

Palm Trees you get married between

Posted Image

Posted Image

Turning around and looking the other way

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking to the busy side of the beach

Posted Image

The Shack they will turn this into a reception spot with lots of decorations, alcohol, food, ect..whatever you need..even a band. Angela's parents work hard on this and I hear they make it look really nice...white drapes and all!!

Posted Image

Angela's Pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have pics of the Ritz, Mariott (few) and Whyndam if you guys want too..that was our main reason to go down was to figure out a nice, but within budget hotel for the guests.

let me know if you want more
    IslandLover

#2 IslandLover

IslandLover
    • 96 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:11 PM

ok, that didnt work at all!!
      IslandLover

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:12 PM

Snapfish links don't work as image codes. Shutterfly links do, but not snapfish for some reason. You can load them onto photobucket.

#4 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:14 PM

hey I was excited to see the pictures. Why are you teasing me. lol

#5 IslandLover

IslandLover
          • 96 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:19 PM

Geez..I have photobucket and shutterfly...i didnt know...that is what I get for being a Noob...Ill try again!!!

Manda
            IslandLover

#6 eab

eab
            • 14 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:38 PM

Hi There,

My fiance and I recently got back from a trip, too, and we've got quite a few pics from:

1. Marriott
              2. Wyndham
              3. Limetree Beach
              4. Iggies
              5. Sunset Cruise

I'm having trouble uploading the pics, but can email them to you if you're into

#7 melody

melody
              • 236 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:47 PM

Megan's bay is beautiful! anyone getting married there will be very pleased with the beach -)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users