:-( so sad **Updated**

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

• VIP Member
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 12:58 PM

Oh Tammy,
    I am so sorry She is soo adorable. The new owners look really nice and very happy to have her. I'm sure she will receive a lot of love from them.

Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#32 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 01:02 PM

I'm sorry Tammy

What a little sweetheart!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#33 Mandy

• 514 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:13 PM

She is so precious! I just love bostons. And how cute are your other babies??

#34 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:17 PM

I received an email today on Elsie. Thought I would share it with you guys. I sent her the picture I took of Elsie and them when they came to pick her up. D@mn I still miss her so much, but it sounds like she is doing well, and that makes me happy.

"Hi Tammy,

Thank you for the picture! Elsie is doing great! She did really well yesterday while we were at work. We bought one of the attachable water dishes for her crate. Casey gets home usually around 4:00 and then I get home around 5:30. It was so adorable, when I got home yesterday she ran up to me and put her paw on my leg. It was like she was happy to see me. She even jumped up on the couch last night and sat at the opposite end I was sitting on but, I still feel she is making progress. Her and Diego are like best friends. They play like crazy and chase eachother around the kitchen table. I have a great picture of the two of them passed out on our loveseat together. I will forward that to you soon. I think she will do great, she is already fitting in with our family just perfectly. I will continue to send you pictures and updates frequently. I hope all is well with you guys and that you don't miss her too much.

Talk with you soon"

#35 boscobel

• VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:22 PM

So glad to hear she seems to be adjusting well to her new family. I know that is a huge relief on yourself.

#36 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:24 PM

it sounds like she found a perfect home - that's awesome!

#37 Christine

• VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:40 PM

oh Tammy I am so happy to hear that.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#38 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:52 PM

Awww, I bet that helps to hear she's doing well & know her new owners are just as into her well being as you were/are.

#39 StephanieMN

• 1,798 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:42 PM

Glad to hear she is happy in her forever home. I can only imagine how good it must make you feel to know you played a wonderful role in putting her into a great family.

#40 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 03:23 PM

Aww..Tammy.. glad she is doing well :) That is great news.. big hugs to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users