Sign in to follow this  
S2BLennon

Men's Warehouse and Accessories!

yippee! So excited! I got FI to go to Men's Warehouse with me to "browse" the khacki colored suits, and what a treat! We found a beautiful Silk one that is about $200 and the service was phenomial! No pressure. The sales manager even took down the sku #'s for the ties and shirts I chose for the Best Men! He did all this knowing that we were not going to buy today...

Funny thing is my FI Is usually picky and I got him to agree to wearing a blush (I won't call it pink) and beige tie to coordinate with my accessories. I am so excited because it matches my pink sash I am wearing with my dress PERFECTLY! Now I just have to find a nice flower brooch to put at the knot of the sash... I LOVE fun accessories. I am actually thinking of a silk flower with an ostrich feather to make it real soft looking. What do you think? Any suggestions?

O Last thing... I chose pink shirts for the Best Men with blue and pink stripped ties! CAN'T WAIT TO LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE WEARING PINK! LOLsmile120.gif I have to get it out of my system. I don't have any Bridesmaids to dress!

Congrats! I think we probably are outfitting our guys in the same suits! LOL Our are silk khaki from MW. I think FI will look great in the "blush" color! I love GMs in colors. Our guys are wearing pale aqua shirts and we are skipping the ties. I figure wearing a suit on the beach is torture enough for them!

FYI--I don't know if it is because we are ordering multiple suits, but we were quoted a sale price of $188.

Click the image to open in full size.