Men's Warehouse and Accessories!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 S2BLennon

• 668 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:56 PM

yippee! So excited! I got FI to go to Men's Warehouse with me to "browse" the khacki colored suits, and what a treat! We found a beautiful Silk one that is about $200 and the service was phenomial! No pressure. The sales manager even took down the sku #'s for the ties and shirts I chose for the Best Men! He did all this knowing that we were not going to buy today...

Funny thing is my FI Is usually picky and I got him to agree to wearing a blush (I won't call it pink) and beige tie to coordinate with my accessories. I am so excited because it matches my pink sash I am wearing with my dress PERFECTLY! Now I just have to find a nice flower brooch to put at the knot of the sash... I LOVE fun accessories. I am actually thinking of a silk flower with an ostrich feather to make it real soft looking. What do you think? Any suggestions?

O Last thing... I chose pink shirts for the Best Men with blue and pink stripped ties! CAN'T WAIT TO LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE WEARING PINK! LOL I have to get it out of my system. I don't have any Bridesmaids to dress!

#2 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:36 PM

Congrats! I think we probably are outfitting our guys in the same suits! LOL Our are silk khaki from MW. I think FI will look great in the "blush" color! I love GMs in colors. Our guys are wearing pale aqua shirts and we are skipping the ties. I figure wearing a suit on the beach is torture enough for them!

FYI--I don't know if it is because we are ordering multiple suits, but we were quoted a sale price of $188.

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 Yari

• VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:07 PM

I really like that suit! We found some brown silk pants at MH and they were great on.

#4 S2BLennon

• 668 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 12:22 PM

THAT'S THE SUIT! Glad I didn't buy it yet- I will negotiate a bit! hehe :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users