Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

Speckles121~ Can you give me your dates of travel? As long as you can get it shipped to JennS, I'm fine with it. 

I would like to ask each girl that will be using my starfish to make sure that you pay the additional fee to have the package tracked.  I know there are a few Canada brides and mailings can get tricky.  I will also be asking for personal addresses and phone numbers if there are problems. 

Thank you!

Originally Posted by AmberDragon View Post

Speckles121~ Can you give me your dates of travel? As long as you can get it shipped to JennS, I'm fine with it. 

I would like to ask each girl that will be using my starfish to make sure that you pay the additional fee to have the package tracked.  I know there are a few Canada brides and mailings can get tricky.  I will also be asking for personal addresses and phone numbers if there are problems. 

Thank you!

I'll be traveling 11/28-12/8 and I would have no problem sending it to JennS!!

I'm back and married!! Unfortunately the blue starfish fell out of my bouquet sometime during our ceremony and photos. We asked around and searched the resort, but couldn't find it. I'm ordering a replacement today and having it sent to Asiamarie. I have her contact info. 

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

Glad to hear you had an amazing wedding! Next would be AllieH

Jaykay's BLUE Starfish

Who? When?  Where?  From?
Jaykay January 9-16, 2012 Runaway Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
Laurelyn March 10-18, 2012 Veradero, Cuba BC, Canada
canadiangirl April 11-18, 2012 Montego Bay, Jamaica Ontario, Canada
Jwed12 June 20-28, 2012 Montego Bay, Jamaica Towson, MD
palacebridex2 July 11-18, 2012 Riviera Maya Rochester, NY
deesanders33 August 8-18, 2012 Punta Cana, DR Houston, TX
AllieH November 2-10, 2012 Riviera Maya Fort Worth, TX
asiamarie1 December 10-23, 2012 Vegas/Cabo, Mexico Glens Falls, NY

Welcome back! Congrats on being married.  I think all the blue starfish are cursed!

Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

I'm back and married!! Unfortunately the blue starfish fell out of my bouquet sometime during our ceremony and photos. We asked around and searched the resort, but couldn't find it. I'm ordering a replacement today and having it sent to Asiamarie. I have her contact info. 

it was truly a dream wedding, other than losing the darn starfish!! 

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 View Post

Glad to hear you are back, hope other than the starfish being lost everything else went well!!

I think you're right, but it was gorgeous in my bouquet!! thank you SO much for sharing it with all of us. 

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

Welcome back! Congrats on being married.  I think all the blue starfish are cursed!

I would love to be part of a BDW tradition if my wedding date allows.  When: May 15 - 25, 2013; Where: Puerto Morelos, MX; From: Portland, OR

Originally Posted by AmberDragon View Post

Here is the updated list so far. 

Who?                             When?                              Where?                            From?        

JennS                    December 27- Jan 6        Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica    Guelph, Ontario                            

Jnadair                   February 19-March 3            El Dorado Royale                  Lancaster, PA

Beachbaby1192        June 2 - June 7,             Montego Bay, Jamaica              Mount Laurel, NJ

Amberdragon             October 9-19              Beaches Turks and Caicos          Seattle, WA

LindsayR, how long will you be gone?  Beachbaby1192 is gone until June 7th.  I want to make sure there is time to ship  it. 

Kay6365, I only only doing mine for 2013.  I'll either end it with me or finish out the year, so December.

Speckles ~ Please pm me your full name and mailing address.  I will get the starfish sent out very soon so it can begin it's adventure. :)

Choco ~ Sure!  

Congrats Allie!  Sorry to hear you lost the starfish, but glad it was a great time.