Photo

Starfish Passing Thread

• Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#71 Allison

Allison
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:32 AM

I would love to be part of this! Does anyone have a larger clear jeweled starfish that I can use for my January 28, 2009 wedding?

(I say larger because a lot of the ones I have found online are very tiny...and I want one that will stand out!)

Thanks so much!!

#72 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:26 PM

Hey ladies!

I'd like to borrow one too if that's ok, I think they are so cute and I love the whole starfish bride concept! My wedding is on Feb 19/09, please post here or pm if you can help me out.

Thanks so much!

#73 nsmile78

nsmile78
      • 22 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

Hello,

I am getting married March 29th and would love to have my something borrowed be a starfish. If anyone is willing to share their starfish with me I will take good care of it. Please PM me.

Thanks!

#74 heather1172

heather1172
        • 39 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:15 AM

I'd love to borrow a starfish if anyone's willing. My date is nearing quickly, Feb 21.

#75 Bethany68

Bethany68
          • 42 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:32 AM

I would love to borrow someones Starfish for 03/2010! This sounds so fun! Thanks Beth

#76 Elizabeth

Elizabeth
            • 100 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:39 PM

I would also like to borrow someone's starfish. My date is Nov 7, 2009.
              Thanks!!!
              Elizabeth

#77 KathleenandDan

KathleenandDan
              • 245 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:25 PM

I also would love to borrow someones starfish for my wedding in July. If I could work something out with PhillyBride09 after her June wedding. I live right over the bridge from Philly and it would work out good to keep passing it along. Just let me know. Thanks
                http://tickers.Ticke....da94/event.png

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#78 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
                • 358 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:27 PM

I too would like to be involved in the starfish passing.......... my theme is starfish hope I can borrow for my june 4 09 wedding.........

#79 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                  • 1,236 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:23 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KathleenandDan
                    I also would love to borrow someones starfish for my wedding in July. If I could work something out with PhillyBride09 after her June wedding. I live right over the bridge from Philly and it would work out good to keep passing it along. Just let me know. Thanks

I haven't found anyone to pass it on to me, but When I do..you can absolutely get it after me!! :)
                    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#80 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
                    • 512 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:07 PM

Alright ladies ... who can click that PM button faster? :)

I was passed a starfish from MissyR, and she had it from a BDW girl before her and so on ... my wedding will be the little guy's 4th destination wedding! He's headed to Cuba with me in May, but I'm keeping the tradition alive and will be passing him along as soon as I get home.

I'd be able to send out the starfish after May 22, 2009, and I'm in Montreal, Canada. :)

It's a gorgeous, full-of-crystals, perfect little bouquet starfish. Let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users