Jump to content

Photo

Starfish Passing Thread


  • Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#711 *kellis*

*kellis*
  • Jr. Member
  • 330 posts

    Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:55 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by breeze616
    dc22173's CLEAR starfish line-up:

    1 ) future mrs. kt ellis - June 5 - Scottsdale, AZ
    2 ) *kerin28* - June 19 - Worcester, MA
    3 ) Bahiabride2010 - July 3 - Punta Cana
    4 ) jackie_c - traveling 8/12 - 8/21 – Cancun
    5 ) Lovely TLC - Nov 16-26th Punta Cana, DR
    6 ) breeze616 – December 6 – 16th Iberostar Rose Hall, Montego Bay
    7) kateandbri - January 8th-15th
    8 ) diva - 3/14/2011 (traveling 11-20) - Punta Cana
    9 ) StephyD - March 27-April 10 2011 - Riviera Maya
    10) susanna.hanson - June 17, 2011, Cabo San Luca




    Thanks!

    I just used the little guy in my bouquet yesterday! It was beautiful and the photographer got a great picture of it. The pick that it was attached to was not attached when I got it and it looks like it's been glued on a couple times but I'm going to try to find some sort of pin to attach it to tomorrow(now that I have allll the time in the world:p)

    Only problem is that I have not heard from the next bride on the list. I leave for Maui on Tuesday(June 8th) so I guess I'll just hope to hear from her by then or have someone send it out for me and hope it gets there in time.
    http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
    (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

    I love being a wife!

    #712 kateandbri

    kateandbri
    • Newbie
    • 48 posts

      Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:51 AM

      Just wondering when we should send address details to the person above us?
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt80ecb.aspx

      32 + Bride & Groom So Far!

      #713 mexico102

      mexico102
      • Jr. Member
      • 300 posts

        Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:20 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by breeze616
        dc22173's CLEAR starfish line-up:

        1 ) future mrs. kt ellis - June 5 - Scottsdale, AZ
        2 ) *kerin28* - June 19 - Worcester, MA
        3 ) Bahiabride2010 - July 3 - Punta Cana
        4 ) jackie_c - traveling 8/12 - 8/21 – Cancun
        5 ) breeze616 – December 6 – 16th Iberostar Rose Hall, Montego Bay
        6) kateandbri - January 8th-15th, Melia Caribe, Punta Cana
        7 ) StephyD - March 27-April 10 2011 - Riviera Maya
        8 ) susanna.hanson - June 17, 2011, Cabo San Luca
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by mexico102
        this is such an awesome idea! what is better than something borrowed from one of you girls! I would love to borrow the blue starfish but looks like the only one is Karla's, correct? My travel dates are 9/27/10-10/8/10 to Mayan Riviera. Would love to be added to either list.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by kateandbri
        We are going to Melia Caribe, Punta Cana our wedding date is Jan 11 2011

        Thanks!!
        Guess I should have quoted the list in original message---sorry confusing!
         

         


        #714 breeze616

        breeze616
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,760 posts

          Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:08 AM

          dc22173's CLEAR starfish line-up:

          1 ) future mrs. kt ellis - June 5 - Scottsdale, AZ
          2 ) *kerin28* - June 19 - Worcester, MA
          3 ) Bahiabride2010 - July 3 - Punta Cana
          4 ) jackie_c - traveling 8/12 - 8/21 – Cancun
          5 ) DWbridetobe - October 30 - November 8, 2010, St. Lucia
          6 ) breeze616 – December 6 – 16th Iberostar Rose Hall, Montego Bay
          7 ) kateandbri - January 8th-15th, Melia Caribe, Punta Cana
          8 ) StephyD - March 27-April 10 2011 - Riviera Maya
          9 ) susanna.hanson - June 17, 2011, Cabo San Luca

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by DWbridetobe
          I'd like to be added to this list. My travel dates are Oct 30th to November 8th, 2010 in Saint Lucia.
          You are in!

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by mexico102
          Guess I should have quoted the list in original message---sorry confusing!
          Mexico102 - There are two BLUE starfish lists, itsfinallyhere's BLUE starfish list seems to have room for you. I beleive you originally stated wanted a blue one... if so, re-post asking to join itsfinallyhere's list, with your travel dates and wedding location.

          #715 breeze616

          breeze616
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,760 posts

            Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:28 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Kt Ellis
            I just used the little guy in my bouquet yesterday! It was beautiful and the photographer got a great picture of it. The pick that it was attached to was not attached when I got it and it looks like it's been glued on a couple times but I'm going to try to find some sort of pin to attach it to tomorrow(now that I have allll the time in the world:p)

            Only problem is that I have not heard from the next bride on the list. I leave for Maui on Tuesday(June 8th) so I guess I'll just hope to hear from her by then or have someone send it out for me and hope it gets there in time.
            It doesn't surprise me that the pin isn't attached anymore, I dont think these things were designed for the kinda mileage they are getting!! We need one of those little jewelery welders like on the infomercial...

            That's too bad the bride hasn't contacted you. Have you tried emailing or PMing her? Or even the next bride on the list? bahiabride?

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by kateandbri
            Just wondering when we should send address details to the person above us?
            You can send me your info whenever you like! Just PM it to me. :)

            #716 *kellis*

            *kellis*
            • Jr. Member
            • 330 posts

              Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:49 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by breeze616
              It doesn't surprise me that the pin isn't attached anymore, I dont think these things were designed for the kinda mileage they are getting!! We need one of those little jewelery welders like on the infomercial...

              That's too bad the bride hasn't contacted you. Have you tried emailing or PMing her? Or even the next bride on the list? bahiabride?



              You can send me your info whenever you like! Just PM it to me. :)
              She just PMd me back, she wants to be skipped so I will hold on to it and send it on to the next bride on the list when I get back.
              It is still beautiful, I just set it into my bouquet on a peony and it stayed there all day.
              http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
              (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

              I love being a wife!

              #717 mexico102

              mexico102
              • Jr. Member
              • 300 posts

                Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:47 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Janelley100
                itsfinallyhere's Blue Starfish

                1. JenB – Paradisus Palm – June 4-12, 2010
                2. Chelle (Janelley 100) - Moon Palace - July 13 – 20, 2010
                3. DestCabo10 - Cabo Rui, Santa Fe - Aug 10 – 20, 2010
                4. Katie (ktnicole) Siesta Key FL- Nov 3-10, 2010
                5. Lovelytlc - Paradisus Palm - Nov 17 - 25, 2010
                6. Nichole (coley8 - Paradius, Punta Cana - Dec 5 - 13, 2010
                7. Christa (Daily2011) - Barcelo Maya Palace - Jan 11-18, 2011
                8. Brandy (surpriseitstaken) - Barcelo Maya - Jan 15-Feb 5, 2011
                9. Southern Sweetie - Moon Palace - June 7 - 15, 2011
                10. peterpanpixiedust - Dreams Cancun - June 14? - 26, 2011
                11. Mallory57 - Moon Dance, Negril - August 11 - 19, 2011
                12. Diamond girl - Oct 5 - 9, 2011

                I would would love to be added to this starfish passing---my travel dates are 9/27/10-10/8/10 to Mayan Riviera. This is such an awesome idea!! thanks, Sally
                 

                 


                #718 kburger0329

                kburger0329
                • Newbie
                • 30 posts

                  Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

                  hello! I have asked quite a few times but never get a response, is there any starfish that i would be able to use for november 13th 2010?? please let me know! thank you!!!!!!

                  #719 Janelley100

                  Janelley100
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 297 posts

                    Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:07 AM

                    itsfinallyhere's Blue Starfish

                    1. JenB – Paradisus Palm – June 4-12, 2010
                    2. Chelle (Janelley 100) - Moon Palace - July 13 – 20, 2010
                    3. DestCabo10 - Cabo Rui, Santa Fe - Aug 10 – 20, 2010
                    4. Mexico102 - Mayan Riviera - Sep 27 - Oct 8, 2010
                    5. Katie (ktnicole) Siesta Key FL- Nov 3-10, 2010
                    6. Lovelytlc - Paradisus Palm - Nov 17 - 25, 2010
                    7. Nichole (coley8 - Paradius, Punta Cana - Dec 5 - 13, 2010
                    8. Christa (Daily2011) - Barcelo Maya Palace - Jan 11-18, 2011
                    9. Brandy (surpriseitstaken) - Barcelo Maya - Jan 15-Feb 5, 2011
                    10. Tifuhhknee - Dreams Puerta Adventuras - April 19 - 27, 2011
                    11. Southern Sweetie - Moon Palace - June 7 - 15, 2011
                    12. peterpanpixiedust - Dreams Cancun - June 14? - 26, 2011
                    13. Mallory57 - Moon Dance, Negril - August 11 - 19, 2011
                    14. Diamond girl - Oct 5 - 9, 2011



                    Any more ladies just let me know! Welcome aboard!

                    #720 Janelley100

                    Janelley100
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 297 posts

                      Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:11 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kburger0329
                      hello! I have asked quite a few times but never get a response, is there any starfish that i would be able to use for november 13th 2010?? please let me know! thank you!!!!!!
                      You may try looking through the thread and finding the most up to date list for each starfish. If your date is open then pm the person who is organizing that particular starfish (this is typically the individual posting the entire list with updates). If you notice that your dates are not available on any of the starfish currently in circulation, then your other option would be to purchase your own. You could even start another passing starsfish.

                      Good luck.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users