• Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:48 PM

Now I can't stop thinking of silly things to put in the box along with the starfish. I seriously am addicted to making things.

#12 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:26 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
      Alyssa i would love to borrow your starfish and pass it on to another bride if you wouldn't mind. I'm going to pm you now.
      of course!! i will send it to you when i get back from my honeymoon :)

#13 jmill130

jmill130
      • 601 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:33 PM

This sounds like fun, I just bought mine! I could even pass it on in person, a few brides are getting married in Los Cabos the week after me! I would be happy to pass it on, pm me if you would like mine:)

#14 stltk

stltk
        • 120 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:35 AM

I just got my starfish (already) yesterday 22nd, I just ordered on the 17th. So cute, I got the blue one since I will be using turquoise blue for wedding color.

#15 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:06 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            I hope at least 3, since my starfish will be attending to my bouquet on it's 3rd wedding! Perhaps I will pack some gorilla glue with it or something.
            Carly, I'll be in Ocho Rios on the morning of your wedding with my starfish (that I will use the day before!). Seriously, if you need it, call me and I'll run over to Beaches!

#16 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 10:12 AM

Lizz don't offer unless you mean it, cuz I will! Hahahahaa, thanks for the offer though. I am sure it will be fine. Lauren and Jen did/will take great care of it.

Do we only get access to view it after our weddings? I would love to see the pics of Lauren's and then when Jen is done...

#17 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carly
                Lizz don't offer unless you mean it, cuz I will! Hahahahaa, thanks for the offer though. I am sure it will be fine. Lauren and Jen did/will take great care of it.

Do we only get access to view it after our weddings? I would love to see the pics of Lauren's and then when Jen is done...
                I'm sure it will be fine. But seriously you know I would bring it over to you if you needed it!

#18 Denise40

Denise40
                • 407 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:41 AM

I would like to join this if it is possible. I am not getting married, but a vow renewal and I am going to have a bouquet. I would love to pass mine on to someone. I will be back June 4th so if any bride after that would like mine, feel free to PM me. I ordered 4. I am going to put 2 in my bouquet and then I am going to give one to my dd and my son's gf for their bouquets and then they will have them for when they get married and it will be something old for them.

#19 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                  • 4,881 posts
                  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                  • LocationNew York

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:29 PM

I still have a clear starfish that is available immediately if anyone would like it! I'm borrowing Morgan's so mine is available to play with you!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#20 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by becks
                    I still have a clear starfish that is available immediately if anyone would like it! I'm borrowing Morgan's so mine is available to play with you!
                    Becks-If you're willing to lend me yours ( I could buy it if you would like me to), that's be great. But if it will cost too much time/trouble to ship, I can just order one. The company is actually located about 3 miles from my office & with free shipping right now, that may be the easiest thing to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users