• Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#181 kpuckrin

kpuckrin
  • 258 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cdnvb9
    kpuckrin -it will def work and ill have them ship it out express post.

Angruck- closer to the date I will give you my gfs address and same thing, you can just send it to her as soon as you get home :)
    Sounds great! Closer to the time, I will send you my address. Looking forward to participating in this tradition with all of you ladies- very exciting!

#182 KathleenandDan

KathleenandDan
    • 245 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jacilynda
      Kathleen when you get home let me know! Our flights have been changed cause of H1N1 so we're now leaving earlier on the 1st! I can pay for it to come quicker so let me know and we'll figure it out!
      I get back late on Friday the 24th of July. Yes, if you want I can overnight it on Saturday. That isn't a problem.
      http://tickers.Ticke....da94/event.png

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#183 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
      • 573 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:51 PM

Is there any chance that a starfish would be available in November for me. I would love to borrow one and have it as part of my bouquet also. I am departing November 12th, returning the 26th. I will gladly pass it on or return it promptly.

#184 mc5363

mc5363
        • 315 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:01 PM

This is such a cute idea and I would love to participate! If anyone has a starfish for me, that would be great! Itsfinallyhere - if I am able to get one, I could leave it with a WC at Dreams for you since I am getting married on November 5, 2009.

#185 *Karla*

*Karla*
          • 4,854 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jacilynda
            Heck yes! Why not! Its first come first serve so.....

1) phillybride09 - june 24 - dreams cancun
            2) kathleenanddan - july 17 - beaches boscobel, jamaica
            3) jacilynda - august 8 - akumal, mexico
            4) marryinghimagain - october 15 - dreams puerto aventuras
            5) meli122 - november 7 - royal, playa del carmen
            6) angruck- December 12- Dreams tulum
            7)cdnvb9- December 29- Dreams Huatulco
            8 )kpuckrin- January 12- BlueBeard's Beach, St. Thomas
            9) ebredhawk- April 28- Dreams Punta Cana

I LOVE that he's going so many new places now!
            Is there another starfish available for passing? My wedding is Dec 31, and this guy will be in Mexico with cdnvb9. I would love to borrow someones starfish then pass along if need be. Thanks!

#186 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:57 PM

We only have one going right now. If someone wanted to buy one and then let it be passed around then a lot of girls could do this, but at the moment there is only the one starfish

#187 KathleenandDan

KathleenandDan
              • 245 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

Jacilynda please PM me with your address. I am meeting up with everyone on the 11th to pass me the starfish. I will be leaving on the 15th for Jamaica and want to make sure I have your address before I leave. I return late on the 24th and will overnight it on Saturday the 25th. Thanks Kathleen
                http://tickers.Ticke....da94/event.png

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#188 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
                • 573 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

mc5363, Thank-you very much, unfortunately I am getting married in Cuba not Mexico. I am leaving Toronto on the 12th of November. If one does not become available could somebody please tell where I can find a blue one. I have only been able to find a white one. Then I too could pass one on.

#189 kpuckrin

kpuckrin
                  • 258 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:02 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere
                    mc5363, Thank-you very much, unfortunately I am getting married in Cuba not Mexico. I am leaving Toronto on the 12th of November. If one does not become available could somebody please tell where I can find a blue one. I have only been able to find a white one. Then I too could pass one on.
                    I found this website that carries the bouquet starfish in 3 colours....clear, a sand colour, and aquamarine. I hope this helps!

Kerri

#190 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
                    • 2,458 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:40 PM

So I know I'm waayy early, and I know I'm new to the site, but I completely love this idea - especially the little journal!! My DW isn't until May 5, 2010, but I would love to borrow a starfish. I promise to take good care of it and send it on to the next bride in the exact same condition. And if one isn't available - which I think is a possibility since I think someone already has a late April date scheduled, then maybe I'll have to look at purchasing another one. I just think it's such a cute idea :)
                      Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users