Starfish Passing Thread

• Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#1391 Jnadair

Jnadair
  • 186 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by AmberDragon 

I'm soo glad to read about JayKay getting a replacement.  It sucks about the journal though.  

There were a few of you on here that wanted to get in during  2013.  I'm starting to make a list, so please confirm your date and location.  I know several of the gals interested had really close wedding dates, so it will be a first respond kinda thing.  I have a pic posted of it a few pages back and it's blue. 

I'll start with mine.

Who?                          When?                            Where?                                             From?        

Amberdragon               October 9-19                   Beaches Turks and Caicos                Seattle, WA

Please add me to the list as well...I would love to get in on this!

Jnadair            February 19-March 3         El Dorado Royale            Lancaster, PA

#1392 AmberDragon

AmberDragon
    • Site Supporter
    • 206 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:02 AM

So far here are the 2013 blue starfish brides.

Who?                             When?                              Where?                            From?        

Jnadair                   February 19-March 3           El Dorado Royale                  Lancaster, PA

Beachbaby1192       June 2 - June 7, 2013          Montego Bay, Jamaica           Mount Laurel, NJ

Amberdragon             October 9-19                    Beaches Turks and Caicos       Seattle, WA

I'm really excited about this.  I'm going to search for a journal to go with it!  

#1393 deesanders33

deesanders33
    • 329 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:14 AM

I am planning on putting it in the mail today to send to Allie :) Thanks again!! 

#1394 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:48 PM

I got it today - it's perfect! and it looks gorgeous with your flowers Dee. thank you! 

Originally Posted by deesanders33 

I am planning on putting it in the mail today to send to Allie :) Thanks again!! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#1395 JennS

JennS
      • 26 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hi Amber,

I am departing for Jamaica Dec 27-Jan 6 and would love in on your 2013 starfish.  Is it still available for those dates?

Originally Posted by AmberDragon 

So far here are the 2013 blue starfish brides.

Who?                             When?                              Where?                            From?        

Jnadair                   February 19-March 3           El Dorado Royale                  Lancaster, PA

Beachbaby1192       June 2 - June 7, 2013          Montego Bay, Jamaica           Mount Laurel, NJ

Amberdragon             October 9-19                    Beaches Turks and Caicos       Seattle, WA

I'm really excited about this.  I'm going to search for a journal to go with it!  

#1396 AmberDragon

AmberDragon
        • Site Supporter
        • 206 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 13, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

Yes JennS I'll put you down.  I'll probably start with you. 

#1397 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
        • 465 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

Hiya ladies - sorry if I'm barging in here - I figured this was the best thread to find out if we're allowed to bring starfish into Mexico or not. I've scanned through about 30 pages of this thread and can't find any answers...I know there's been some controversy about bringing starfish in and being confiscated at the airport
          Does anyone know what the latest is? I'm looking to do the following below for my aisle decor
          Any help is greatly appreciated!

#1398 AllieH

AllieH
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 2,014 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
          • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
          • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

I've heard that brides have been able to bring the dried (dead) starfish in with no problems. I'll have some with me when we leave (oct 31st), and will post if we run into any issues with them. 

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

Hiya ladies - sorry if I'm barging in here - I figured this was the best thread to find out if we're allowed to bring starfish into Mexico or not. I've scanned through about 30 pages of this thread and can't find any answers...I know there's been some controversy about bringing starfish in and being confiscated at the airport
          Does anyone know what the latest is? I'm looking to do the following below for my aisle decor
          Any help is greatly appreciated!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#1399 JennS

JennS
          • 26 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

Terrific, thanks Amber.  I will touch base with you closer to or vice versa and will share my mailing address/ contact info etc!! :-)

#1400 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
            • 465 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

I've heard that brides have been able to bring the dried (dead) starfish in with no problems. I'll have some with me when we leave (oct 31st), and will post if we run into any issues with them. 

Cool thanks! I dont want to go ahead and buy some if they'll just take them away

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users