Jump to content

Photo

Starfish Passing Thread


  • Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#1071 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
  • Member
  • 860 posts

    Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:46 PM

    SummerDawn, sorry but Lisa has it right now and leaves April 22nd. If she did send it to you and you return the 22nd, then she'd miss out. Sorry!



    #1072 Amara3CUS

    Amara3CUS
    • Jr. Member
    • 300 posts

      Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:48 PM


      That'd be sooo fun!!
       

      Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

      hey mochamakes3 - congrats on your upcoming wedding departure! less than 48 hours to go. : )

       

      ladies, I was thinking of keeping track of the star here: http://www.blogabond...px?TripID=34009  - thoughts? it's a little clunky because it has a lot of blog-related stuff (posting dates/times, etc), but I'm excited to see the map in a year with red lines all over it. what do you think? oh, and if we ever come up with a name, I'll add that in, too.

       

      good luck, mochamakes3! : )



       



      #1073 susanna.hanson

      susanna.hanson
      • Newbie
      • 79 posts

        Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:48 PM

        I am staying at the Sheraton Hacienda :)

         

        Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

        got it. changing to excel format now. : )

         

         

        User Name Travel Dates Resort Resort Location Home Location
                 
        Mochamakes3 April 16 - 27, 2011 Moon Palace Riviera Maya, Mexico Ontario, Canada
        NurseM May 18 - 26, 2011 Dreams Cancun, Mexico New Orleans, LA
        Susanna.Hanson June 14 - 21, 2011   Cabo del Sol Houston, TX
        Islandbride8 June 27 - July 4, 2011 Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Houston, TX
        Amara3CUS July 17 - 31, 2011 Moon Palace Cancun, Mexico New Mexico
        Mallory57 August 11 - 21, 2011 Moon Dance Cliffs Negril, Jamaica Philadelphia, PA
        Kathie October 24 - 29, 2011   Aruba Boston, MA
        JayKay January 9 - 23, 2012 Gran Bahia Principe Montego Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
        Brenners February 8 - 15, 2012   Riviera Maya, Mexico Minneapolis, MN
        kellygrrrl May 1 - 15, 2012 The Royal Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, Mexico Austin, TX


         



         



         



        #1074 Amara3CUS

        Amara3CUS
        • Jr. Member
        • 300 posts

          Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:50 PM


          I think we should double check SummerDawn's request...I thought she meant 2012?? but maybe not...
           

          Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

          SummerDawn, sorry but Lisa has it right now and leaves April 22nd. If she did send it to you and you return the 22nd, then she'd miss out. Sorry!



           



          #1075 SummerDawn

          SummerDawn
          • Jr. Member
          • 324 posts

            Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:43 PM

            Hey yes I do mean 2012!!!

             

            Originally Posted by Amara3CUS 


            I think we should double check SummerDawn's request...I thought she meant 2012?? but maybe not...
             



             



             



            #1076 JoanneIreland

            JoanneIreland
            • Member
            • 860 posts

              Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

               

              I'm sssssoooooo sorry SummerDawn, all I can say is that it's been a really long day, and an even longer week! Adding you in right now .........

               

               

              Joanne's BLUE Starfish Passing Schedule :

               

               

              Bride's Name Location Wedding Destination Travel Dates
              Lisadias Canada Riviera Maya, Mexico April 22nd - April 30th 2011
              Mrsrice11 NJ, USA Montego Bay, Jamaica June 10th - June 18th 2011
              Mrssylvester2b Pittsburgh, PA Turks & Caicos August 6th - August 13th 2011
              JoanneIreland Ireland & Boston Riviera Maya, Mexico November 14th - November 20th 2011
              SummerDawn Canada ? April 15th - April 22nd 2012
              Spaterson ? ? May 2012?

               

               

              Lisa, I can't believe you are leaving in 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!! What resort are you going to? Good luck girlie!!

               



              #1077 lisadias

              lisadias
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,116 posts

                Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:56 PM

                Hey Joanne

                 

                I am staying at the Now Jade Riviera Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico. I can't belive i leave in 8 days either lol Get excited and nervous all at the same time! :)



                #1078 SummerDawn

                SummerDawn
                • Jr. Member
                • 324 posts

                  Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:00 AM



                  Yayy I'm just happy to be a part of the starfish passing! My wedding destination is Cancun, Mexico!

                  Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

                   

                  I'm sssssoooooo sorry SummerDawn, all I can say is that it's been a really long day, and an even longer week! Adding you in right now .........

                   

                   

                  Joanne's BLUE Starfish Passing Schedule :

                   

                   

                  Bride's Name Location Wedding Destination Travel Dates
                  Lisadias Canada Riviera Maya, Mexico April 22nd - April 30th 2011
                  Mrsrice11 NJ, USA Montego Bay, Jamaica June 10th - June 18th 2011
                  Mrssylvester2b Pittsburgh, PA Turks & Caicos August 6th - August 13th 2011
                  JoanneIreland Ireland & Boston Riviera Maya, Mexico November 14th - November 20th 2011
                  SummerDawn Canada ? April 15th - April 22nd 2012
                  Spaterson ? ? May 2012?

                   

                   

                  Lisa, I can't believe you are leaving in 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!! What resort are you going to? Good luck girlie!!

                   



                   



                  #1079 islandbride8

                  islandbride8
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 315 posts

                    Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

                    Hi guys, sorry it took me so long to post this.  my travel dates are June 27-July4.  Can't wait to get the little guy :) 



                    #1080 islandbride8

                    islandbride8
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 315 posts

                      Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

                      kellygrrrl's CLEAR starfish lineup (taking over for dc22173):

                       

                      Mochamakes3 – April 16 – 27, 2011, Moon Palace, Riviera Maya, Ontario, Canada

                       

                      NurseM – May 18 – 26, 2011, Dreams, Cancun, New Orleans, LA

                       

                      Susanna.Hanson – June 14 - 21, 2011, Cabo San Lucas, Houston, TX

                       

                      Islandbride8 – JUNe 27-July 4, 2011– Majestic Elegance, Punta Cana, Morgantown, WV

                      Amara3CUS – July 17 – 31, Cancun  *** need living in location, please 

                      Mallory57 - August 11 - 21, 2011, Moon Dance Cliffs, Negril, Jamaica, Philadelphia, PA

                       

                      Kathie - October 14 – 29, 2011, Aruba, *** need living in location, please

                      JayKay – January 9 - 23, 2012, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Alberta, Canada

                       

                      Brenners – February 8 – 15, 2012, Riviera Maya, Minneapolis, MN

                       

                      05/05/2012 *** RETIRING TO ORIGINAL OWNER *** kellygrrrl – May 1 – 15, 2012, The Royal Playa del Carmen, Austin, Texas

                       

                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users