Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

Recommended Posts

Hi Ladies, it took me some time to jump in simply because I was a little swamped taking care of my invitations but I did get the fo ahead from both dc22173 and itsfinallyhere to feel free to pass my stafish as well. My starfish is going to be blue and I know I already have two requests to use it from ladies. I will be passing my starfish with a journal for one year and hope to hear from each of the brides that use it their experience, comments, nerves....anything that you felt either the day of your wedding, about your overall experience or the day after.

I don't have a pic of it yet but as soon as I get one I will be sure to post it.

 

For now JanineA's blue starfish

 

My wedding Nov. 13th 2010

MrsJ2011 Jan. 2nd 2011

Kate May 3rd 2011

AishaB Aug. 21st 2011

 

(The names above are based on ladies that pm'ed me, if you like to be added just let me know)

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineA View Post
Hi Ladies, it took me some time to jump in simply because I was a little swamped taking care of my invitations but I did get the fo ahead from both dc22173 and itsfinallyhere to feel free to pass my stafish as well. My starfish is going to be blue and I know I already have two requests to use it from ladies. I will be passing my starfish with a journal for one year and hope to hear from each of the brides that use it their experience, comments, nerves....anything that you felt either the day of your wedding, about your overall experience or the day after.
I don't have a pic of it yet but as soon as I get one I will be sure to post it.

For now JanineA's blue starfish

My wedding Nov. 13th 2010
MrsJ2011 Jan. 2nd 2011
Kate May 3rd 2011 - Travelling Apr 30-May 7th - Jamaica
AishaB Aug. 21st 2011

(The names above are based on ladies that pm'ed me, if you like to be added just let me know)

Thanks!
I added my travel dates and where I am getting married....thanks sooooo much for adding me, this is going to be amazing! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynn View Post
I added my travel dates and where I am getting married....thanks sooooo much for adding me, this is going to be amazing! :)
Thanks for doing so Katelynn that helps cause then it lets me know if it is possible for the next bride to get it in time. I will revise the list once I get the other ladies travel dates as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineA View Post
Thanks for doing so Katelynn that helps cause then it lets me know if it is possible for the next bride to get it in time. I will revise the list once I get the other ladies travel dates as well.
yay - I'm so excited to be a part of this! woot2.gif

My travel dates are Dec 31 - Jan 8, Jamaica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janine's blue starfish List showing bride, wedding date, dates of travel and destination:

 

JanineA Nov. 13th 2010 (Nov 10-Nov 15-Turks&Caicos)

MrsJ2011 Jan. 2nd 2011 (Dec 31-Jan 8- Jamaica)

Katelynn May 3rd 2011 (Apr 30-May 7 - Jamaica)

AishaB Aug. 21st 2011

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoesiesluvr View Post
Bree I totally forgot to respond to you about this but I checked with both Jackie and DDWbridetobe and got the green light from both, so if you can please add me to this...heres the info requested, our traveling dates are 9/20/2010 -10/6/2010 and wedding location is Cancun Mexico. Thanks girl!
Sweet! You're in!

dc22173's CLEAR starfish line-up:

1 ) Bahiabride2010 - July 3 - July 10th - Punta Cana
2 ) jackie_c - traveling 8/12 - 8/21 – Cancun
3 ) Shoesiesluvr - Sept 20, 2010 - October 6, 2010 Cancun, Mexico
4 ) DWbridetobe - October 30 - November 8, 2010, St. Lucia
5 ) breeze616 – December 6 – 16th Iberostar Rose Hall, Montego Bay
6 ) kateandbri - January 8th-15th, Melia Caribe, Punta Cana
7 ) StephyD - March 27-April 10 2011 - Riviera Maya
8 ) susanna.hanson - June 17, 2011, Cabo San Luca

If you would like to join this CLEAR starfish list, please post in this thread with all of this info:
1) That you would like to join the 'dc22173's CLEAR starfish line-up'
2) Your travel dates (an estimate is ok if you haven't booked yet).
3) Your wedding location

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janine's blue starfish List showing bride, wedding date, dates of travel and destination:

 

JanineA Nov. 13th 2010 (Nov 10-Nov 15 -Turks&Caicos)

MrsJ2011 Jan. 2nd 2011 (Dec 31-Jan 8 - Jamaica)

Hzak1203 Mar. 29 2011 (Mar 28 - Apr 4 - Key West)

Katelynn May 3rd 2011 (Apr 30-May 7 - Jamaica)

AishaB Aug. 21st 2011

 

If anyone else would like to be added to my bluestarfish passing list please send me a pm with:

1) your wedding date

2) your dates of travel

3) your wedding location

Rules: this bluestarfish will be passed for one year with a journal. It is the responsibility of each participating bride to pass it on to the next person below you on the list. Please try to pm that person with enough time ahead to get their address so that you can pass the starfish in time for their event. In the journal please write a brief paragrah/or page of your experience whether it be the night before, the day of or the day after. If anything should happen to the starfish while in your care...please notify me. Thanks ladies I look forward to passing my starfish and sharing this unique bridal tradition with you.

 

Thanks ladies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
    • I think that would be a great idea. I have tried it once and loved it.!
    • That's really sweet. I am sure she would love that.!!
    • Searching for discount wool wedding dresses? Browse David's Bridal wedding dresses for sale, including discount plus size & designer wedding dresses online now!
  • Topics

×