Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marryinghimagain View Post
UT OH! I still have not received the starfish and it's almost a week. Jaci, I hope you sent it with delivery confirmation so that we can see where he is. I leave the end of next week. I hope he isn't lost somewhere. sad.gif
Still nothing today. sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by marryinghimagain View Post
Still nothing today. sad.gif
Oh no that really sucks!!!! Have you heard anything recent from her?

And I'm supposed to be next. sad.gif

Can anyone add me on to their list for Nov. 4th - Nov. 12thhuh.gifhuh.gif?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by meli122 View Post
Oh no that really sucks!!!! Have you heard anything recent from her?

And I'm supposed to be next. sad.gif

Can anyone add me on to their list for Nov. 4th - Nov. 12thhuh.gifhuh.gif?
No, I have not heard a word from her. PMs have gone unanswered. sad.gif Makes me so sad. I was really looking forward to sharing in this. I leave the end of next week so probably to late for me to be included in another. But hope you can get in on another one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am so bummed that you haven't heard anything from her! we have a huge list of people waiting for that starfish!

 

meli... it looks like ajandnate above has a silver starfish that's being passed along. you can always try to get in on that one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebredhawk View Post
i am so bummed that you haven't heard anything from her! we have a huge list of people waiting for that starfish!
I am so bummed too! I was so looking forward to this. I thought it would be so fun to carry the starfish that other BDW brides have used on their special days, kinda like us all sharing the moments together. I thought about just buying one and then passing it on to the girls on this passing list but I would never have it in time, since I leave next week. Such a disappointment. sad.gif
Oh well, I will not stress about it, I will not stress about it *keep repeating to myself*.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE: Brandynd will not be having a DW anymore sad.gif so I have removed her from the list.

 

Karla's Blue Starfish Passing List - Wedding Date in ()

 

1. Flasong - Jamaica Oct 23-30, 2009

2. Maggie (lolasmama) - Dreams Tulum Nov 13-24, 2009 (Nov 17)

3. Karla - Negril, JA Dec 28-Jan 9, 2010 (Dec 31)

4. Toni (T&KJanuary2010) - Barcelo Maya Palace, Jan 16, 2010

5. Kelly (Bakersgirl) - Whitehouse, JA April 30-May 9, 2010 (May 2)

6. brezzie - St. Lucia Aug 4-Aug 14, 2010 (Aug 4)

 

Anyone else, let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was supposed to get Brandynd's topaz starfish, but considering the circumstances, maybe I better see if there's room for me on another list :)

I'm getting married November 26, leaving on the 23rd, returning December 3rd. Please let me know if anyone can fit me in! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsfinallyhere View Post
Itsfinallyhere Blue starfish
1. Heidi (itsfinallyhere) Varadero, Cuba - Nov. 12 - Nov. 26
2. Jacqueline (imppearl) Punta Cana - Jan. 3 - Jan. 10
3. Nicole (beachgirl) Punta Cana - Jan 10. - Jan. 17
4. Dee (mrsgtobe) Grand Cayman - Apr 10 - Apr. 18
5. Lindsey (sammysgirl) Playa del Carmen - May 14 - May 21
There is still room here also...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Karla~ View Post
UPDATE: Brandynd will not be having a DW anymore sad.gif so I have removed her from the list.

Karla's Blue Starfish Passing List - Wedding Date in ()

1. Flasong - Jamaica Oct 23-30, 2009
2. Maggie (lolasmama) - Dreams Tulum Nov 13-24, 2009 (Nov 17)
3. Karla - Negril, JA Dec 28-Jan 9, 2010 (Dec 31)
4. Toni (T&KJanuary2010) - Barcelo Maya Palace, Jan 16, 2010
5. Kelly (Bakersgirl) - Whitehouse, JA April 30-May 9, 2010 (May 2)
6. brezzie - St. Lucia Aug 4-Aug 14, 2010 (Aug 4)

Anyone else, let me know!
I leave home to head to MX on January 11th...do you think I will recieve the starfish by then? Seems a little close?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×