Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

Now I can't stop thinking of silly things to put in the box along with the starfish. I seriously am addicted to making things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
Alyssa i would love to borrow your starfish and pass it on to another bride if you wouldn't mind. I'm going to pm you now.
of course!! i will send it to you when i get back from my honeymoon :)

This sounds like fun, I just bought mine! I could even pass it on in person, a few brides are getting married in Los Cabos the week after me! I would be happy to pass it on, pm me if you would like mine:)

I just got my starfish (already) yesterday 22nd, I just ordered on the 17th. So cute, I got the blue one since I will be using turquoise blue for wedding color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
I hope at least 3, since my starfish will be attending to my bouquet on it's 3rd wedding! Perhaps I will pack some gorilla glue with it or something.
Carly, I'll be in Ocho Rios on the morning of your wedding with my starfish (that I will use the day before!). Seriously, if you need it, call me and I'll run over to Beaches!

Lizz don't offer unless you mean it, cuz I will! Hahahahaa, thanks for the offer though. I am sure it will be fine. Lauren and Jen did/will take great care of it.

Do we only get access to view it after our weddings? I would love to see the pics of Lauren's and then when Jen is done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Lizz don't offer unless you mean it, cuz I will! Hahahahaa, thanks for the offer though. I am sure it will be fine. Lauren and Jen did/will take great care of it.

Do we only get access to view it after our weddings? I would love to see the pics of Lauren's and then when Jen is done...
I'm sure it will be fine. But seriously you know I would bring it over to you if you needed it!

I would like to join this if it is possible. I am not getting married, but a vow renewal and I am going to have a bouquet. I would love to pass mine on to someone. I will be back June 4th so if any bride after that would like mine, feel free to PM me. I ordered 4. I am going to put 2 in my bouquet and then I am going to give one to my dd and my son's gf for their bouquets and then they will have them for when they get married and it will be something old for them.

I still have a clear starfish that is available immediately if anyone would like it! I'm borrowing Morgan's so mine is available to play with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
I still have a clear starfish that is available immediately if anyone would like it! I'm borrowing Morgan's so mine is available to play with you!
Becks-If you're willing to lend me yours ( I could buy it if you would like me to), that's be great. But if it will cost too much time/trouble to ship, I can just order one. The company is actually located about 3 miles from my office & with free shipping right now, that may be the easiest thing to do.