Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

ok, we've got another one coming to replace the MIA blue starfish for JayKay. unfortunately, I don't think there's any way for us to get it to Jwed prior to her departure, so I'm having it sent on to our next bride on the list (palacebridex2): 

Who? When?  Where?  From?
Jaykay January 9-16, 2012 Runaway Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
Laurelyn March 10-18, 2012 Veradero, Cuba BC, Canada
canadiangirl April 11-18, 2012 Montego Bay, Jamaica Ontario, Canada
Jwed12 June 20-28, 2012 Montego Bay, Jamaica Towson, MD
palacebridex2 July 11-18, 2012 Riviera Maya Rochester, NY
deesanders33 August 8-18, 2012 Punta Cana, DR Houston, TX
AllieH November 2-10, 2012 Riviera Maya Fort Worth, TX
asiamarie1 December 10-23, 2012 Vegas/Cabo, Mexico Glens Falls, NY

After asiamarie1, it will end its abbreviated journey back with JayKay. 

no worries ladies! 

Good work ladies :) Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Hi AmberDragon,

I am in 2013 as well and would love to work on one with you if you decide to do so! Just let me know! I think it is such a great idea!

Originally Posted by AmberDragon View Post

I'm a 2013 bride and would love to get in on this.  Do we need to buy one for 2013?  I don't mind doing that. 

This is such a great forum that this thread seems so perfect! 

Hi ladies - I don't think there's a 2013 starfish yet. The blue one that we are replacing for JayKay will go back to her after the December 2012 wedding. 

Originally Posted by finleya View Post

Hi AmberDragon,

I am in 2013 as well and would love to work on one with you if you decide to do so! Just let me know! I think it is such a great idea!

e110s_3.jpg

I actually bought this starfish brooch that is pictured above for my wedding.  It's not until Oct 13 so I have no problems getting it started and passing it around. 

You girls are all so amazing!  I was really devestated to find out my starfish is MIA.  It really meant to much to me.  I have shed some tears after learning you girls are purchasing a new one (too many night shifts with not enough sleep probably haha).  I'm so happy that the brides on the list will actually be able to enjoy the starfish, minus jwed. 

Haha that's okay! It's a great tradition, and I'm happy that everyone will be able to partake in it. Pass the journal too so everyone can write in it! I found something else to stick in my bouquet as a replacement. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive!!!! You ladies are amazing.

Yeah it really stinks to have your generosity abused like that JayKay. I'm hopefully that it'll still turn up eventually. and we will restart the journal as well. Jwed - enjoy your wedding!! 

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

You girls are all so amazing!  I was really devestated to find out my starfish is MIA.  It really meant to much to me.  I have shed some tears after learning you girls are purchasing a new one (too many night shifts with not enough sleep probably haha).  I'm so happy that the brides on the list will actually be able to enjoy the starfish, minus jwed. 

Originally Posted by Jwed12 View Post

Haha that's okay! It's a great tradition, and I'm happy that everyone will be able to partake in it. Pass the journal too so everyone can write in it! I found something else to stick in my bouquet as a replacement. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive!!!! You ladies are amazing.

Hey ladies, sorry I have been a little MIA from this thread. My fiance' father passed away suddenly last week so we have been trying to just get through the days. 

I am def game to pitch in some money to continue the starfish on. I see you already ordered one, did you need me to send some money your way?

I am excited we are getting to continue the tradition but I think it is wrong that canadianbride never sent it to the next bride. 

Originally Posted by AmberDragon View Post

e110s_3.jpg

I actually bought this starfish brooch that is pictured above for my wedding.  It's not until Oct 13 so I have no problems getting it started and passing it around. 

AmberDragon,

That one is gorgeous! Please sign me up! My wedding is April 27th and I promise I will take great care of it! I would be happy to chip in some of the cost for it if you would like!