Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

Recommended Posts


Could you also please adjust my dates to be JULY 15th, not the 17th. I take off sooner than I thought :)
 

Originally Posted by Brenners View Post

Hey kellygrrrl!  You can add my resort - Barcelo Maya Beach Resort.  Thanks!  :)
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


updates have been made. I also listed a few open slots for future brides, but outside of those, the clear starfish is pretty much booked. exciting!! now if we just hear back from susanna...

 

 

 

 

kellygrrrl's CLEAR starfish lineup       
         
User Name Travel Dates Resort Resort Location Home Location
         
Susanna.Hanson June 14 - 21, 2011   Cabo del Sol Houston, TX
Islandbride8 June 27 - July 4, 2011 Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Morgantown, WV
Amara3CUS July 15 - 31, 2011 Moon Palace Cancun, Mexico New Mexico
Mallory57 August 11 - 21, 2011 Moon Dance Cliffs Negril, Jamaica Philadelphia, PA
OPEN September 5 - October 10      
Kathie October 24 - 29, 2011   Aruba Boston, MA
OPEN November 14 - December 26      
JayKay January 9 - 23, 2012 Gran Bahia Principe Montego Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
Brenners February 8 - 15, 2012 Barcelo Maya Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico Minneapolis, MN
OPEN  March 1 - 26, 2012      
jbmarch2012 April 9 - 16, 2012 Larimar Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Philadelphia, PA
kellygrrrl May 1 - 15, 2012 The Royal Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, Mexico Austin, TX


 

Originally Posted by Amara3CUS View Post


Could you also please adjust my dates to be JULY 15th, not the 17th. I take off sooner than I thought :)
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for adding that!  :)
 

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post


updates have been made. I also listed a few open slots for future brides, but outside of those, the clear starfish is pretty much booked. exciting!! now if we just hear back from susanna...

 

 

 

 

kellygrrrl's CLEAR starfish lineup       
         
User Name Travel Dates Resort Resort Location Home Location
         
Susanna.Hanson June 14 - 21, 2011   Cabo del Sol Houston, TX
Islandbride8 June 27 - July 4, 2011 Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Morgantown, WV
Amara3CUS July 15 - 31, 2011 Moon Palace Cancun, Mexico New Mexico
Mallory57 August 11 - 21, 2011 Moon Dance Cliffs Negril, Jamaica Philadelphia, PA
OPEN September 5 - October 10      
Kathie October 24 - 29, 2011   Aruba Boston, MA
OPEN November 14 - December 26      
JayKay January 9 - 23, 2012 Gran Bahia Principe Montego Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
Brenners February 8 - 15, 2012 Barcelo Maya Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico Minneapolis, MN
OPEN  March 1 - 26, 2012      
jbmarch2012 April 9 - 16, 2012 Larimar Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Philadelphia, PA
kellygrrrl May 1 - 15, 2012 The Royal Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, Mexico Austin, TX


 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just thought I would let you know my travel dates have changed.  We still leave January 9 but are returning January 16, instead of the 23rd.
 

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post


updates have been made. I also listed a few open slots for future brides, but outside of those, the clear starfish is pretty much booked. exciting!! now if we just hear back from susanna...

 

 

 

 

kellygrrrl's CLEAR starfish lineup       
         
User Name Travel Dates Resort Resort Location Home Location
         
Susanna.Hanson June 14 - 21, 2011   Cabo del Sol Houston, TX
Islandbride8 June 27 - July 4, 2011 Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Morgantown, WV
Amara3CUS July 15 - 31, 2011 Moon Palace Cancun, Mexico New Mexico
Mallory57 August 11 - 21, 2011 Moon Dance Cliffs Negril, Jamaica Philadelphia, PA
OPEN September 5 - October 10      
Kathie October 24 - 29, 2011   Aruba Boston, MA
OPEN November 14 - December 26      
JayKay January 9 - 23, 2012 Gran Bahia Principe Montego Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
Brenners February 8 - 15, 2012 Barcelo Maya Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico Minneapolis, MN
OPEN  March 1 - 26, 2012      
jbmarch2012 April 9 - 16, 2012 Larimar Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Philadelphia, PA
kellygrrrl May 1 - 15, 2012 The Royal Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, Mexico Austin, TX


 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


jaykay - your end date has been updated. that may open up an opportunity for someone between you and brenners, but we'll leave it TBD for now.

 

 

kellygrrrl's CLEAR starfish lineup       
         
User Name Travel Dates Resort Resort Location Home Location
         
Susanna.Hanson June 14 - 21, 2011   Cabo del Sol Houston, TX
Islandbride8 June 27 - July 4, 2011 Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Morgantown, WV
Amara3CUS July 15 - 31, 2011 Moon Palace Cancun, Mexico New Mexico
Mallory57 August 11 - 21, 2011 Moon Dance Cliffs Negril, Jamaica Philadelphia, PA
OPEN September 5 - October 10      
Kathie October 24 - 29, 2011   Aruba Boston, MA
OPEN November 14 - December 26      
JayKay January 9 - 16, 2012 Gran Bahia Principe Montego Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
Brenners February 8 - 15, 2012 Barcelo Maya Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico Minneapolis, MN
OPEN  March 1 - 26, 2012      
jbmarch2012 April 9 - 16, 2012 Larimar Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Philadelphia, PA
kellygrrrl May 1 - 15, 2012 The Royal Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, Mexico Austin, TX

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

Just thought I would let you know my travel dates have changed.  We still leave January 9 but are returning January 16, instead of the 23rd.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thank you! I wanted to let you know because I think someone might be able to squeeze in their if their dates are right! 
 

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post


jaykay - your end date has been updated. that may open up an opportunity for someone between you and brenners, but we'll leave it TBD for now.

 

 

kellygrrrl's CLEAR starfish lineup       
         
User Name Travel Dates Resort Resort Location Home Location
         
Susanna.Hanson June 14 - 21, 2011   Cabo del Sol Houston, TX
Islandbride8 June 27 - July 4, 2011 Majestic Elegance Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Morgantown, WV
Amara3CUS July 15 - 31, 2011 Moon Palace Cancun, Mexico New Mexico
Mallory57 August 11 - 21, 2011 Moon Dance Cliffs Negril, Jamaica Philadelphia, PA
OPEN September 5 - October 10      
Kathie October 24 - 29, 2011   Aruba Boston, MA
OPEN November 14 - December 26      
JayKay January 9 - 16, 2012 Gran Bahia Principe Montego Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
Brenners February 8 - 15, 2012 Barcelo Maya Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico Minneapolis, MN
OPEN  March 1 - 26, 2012      
jbmarch2012 April 9 - 16, 2012 Larimar Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Philadelphia, PA
kellygrrrl May 1 - 15, 2012 The Royal Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, Mexico Austin, TX



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×