Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

aw, bummer! I can't believe he made it the whole way there and back undetected ; ) but no worries, he still made the trip!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

Thanks Kelly! 

The starfish is in transit after a safe trip to Cancun. Sadly, I was so rushed throughout the week that I forgot where he was packed so he didn't make it into my revised bouquet. Of course when I searched for him, I even thought that he may have missed the plane. Of course, I found him when we got home and were unpacking. Sorry I screwed up, I'm just glad he wasn't completely lost.

Even if the starfish didn't make it into your bouquet, I still hope you had a happy and fun wedding!  Congratulations!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

I tried to pack him safely so that he wouldn't be damaged and I guess it was a little too secure.

Hi. Can one of you lovely ladies tell me where you purchased your starfish.  I really like the blingy blue one and does it come in clear for whoever owns it.  Thank youcheesy.gif

I don't think the $9 star is the same one that's being passed. I purchased the now-travelling clear starfish from thebridalbox.net. they were awesome and shipped it to Canada the same day I spoke with them for only $6 shipping. Total cost was $21.94.

at the time, I went to bouquetjewels.com, and the starfish you're looking for is 'star of the sea'. back then, they only had the tan starfish on closeout, but I just checked today and they have clear ones, too, at only $4!! crazy.

http://www.bouquetjewels.com/product_p/star%20of%20the%20sea.htm

the text below the picture says that only the Lt Colorado Topaz is in stock, but the menu allows you to select Clear. hmm. please let me know how it turns out. I may buy another for backup. ; )  

Joanne's blue starfish is now on it's way to MrsRice11 in New Jersey. Good luck and I hope he makes you as happy as he made me on my special day!