Starfish Passing Thread

no kathie, I haven't heard anything in awhile. she should've been back on sept 21. maybe try getting in touch with the girl before her, Mallory57 to see if she made contact?

kellygrrrl's CLEAR starfish lineup       

User Name Travel Dates Resort Resort Location Home Location

Mallory57 August 11 - 21, 2011 Moon Dance Cliffs Negril, Jamaica Philadelphia, PA
subbi September 13 - 21, 2011 Dreams Punta Cana Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Montreal, Canada
Kathie October 14 - 28, 2011   Aruba Boston, MA
Jmikla November 27 - December 11, 2011 Dreams Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Calgary, Alberta
JayKay January 9 - 16, 2012 Gran Bahia Principe Montego Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
Brenners February 8 - 15, 2012 Barcelo Maya Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico Minneapolis, MN
jbmarch2012 April 9 - 16, 2012 Larimar Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Philadelphia, PA
RETIRING - kellygrrrl May 1 - 15, 2012 The Royal Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, Mexico Austin, TX

Originally Posted by Kathie View Post

Hi Kellygirl. I leave next week on October 13 and I haven't heard anything from the girl ahead of me. Have you heard anything?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked back through some messages, and the longer story is subbi and Mallory both contacted me before her wedding (subbi was worried about not having received the starfish but then did get it in time). I haven't heard from her since then but sent a PM. also, she posted on a thread today and 9/30, so she should be around. 

hope you get in touch with her.

-kelly 

• 4 weeks later...

futuremrstgun, congrats on your wedding! You should be back about 10 days now and I've not heard from you regarding the starfish. Can you drop me a PM and let me now if starfish is on the way? Thanks and hope you had a great wedding!!!!!

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland View Post

Joanne's BLUE Starfish Passing  
Bride's Name Location Resort Wedding Destination Travel Dates Travel Completed?
Lisadias Canada Now Jade Riviera Riviera Maya, Mexico April 22nd - April 30th 2011 Yes
Mrsrice11 NJ, USA Iberostar Rosehall Montego Bay, Jamaica June 10th - June 18th 2011 Yes
scali715 Boston, MA ? Punta Cana, Dominican Rep July 13th -July 20th 2011 Yes
Mrssylvester2b Pittsburgh, PA ? Turks & Caicos August 6th - August 13th 2011 Yes
Islandgirl910 Yonkers, NY Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Montego Bay, Jamaica September 6th - September 17th 2011 Yes
futuremrstgun San Antonio, TX Iberostar Rosehall Beach  Montego Bay, Jamaica October 6th - October 16th 2011 Yes
JoanneIreland Ireland & Boston Barcelo Maya Palace Riviera Maya, Mexico November 14th - November 20th 2011 No
MichCraw Montreal Majestic Colonial  Punta Cana, Dominican Rep December 3rd - December 16th  No
celticgirl Ontario, Canada ? Jamaica January 4th - January 11th 2012 No
SummerDawn Canada ? Cancun, Mexico April 15th - April 22nd 2012 No
Spaterson ? ? ? May 2012?  No
Bojanglesgirl         MN Moon Palace Cancun, Mexico July 14th - July 24th 2012 No
deesanders33 Houston, Texas Paradisus Punta Cana Punta Cana, Dominican Rep August 8th - August 18th 2012 No
charitydawn Moncton NB GBP Bavaro Punta Cana, Dominican Rep November 17th - November 24th  No

hi ladies, just sharing the latest on the CLEAR starfish. we may have a few openings in the schedule if anyone knows of someone interested.

happy planning!!

Jmikla November 27 - December 11, 2011 Dreams Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Calgary, Alberta
JayKay January 9 - 16, 2012 Gran Bahia Principe Montego Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
Brenners February 8 - 15, 2012 Barcelo Maya Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico Minneapolis, MN
jbmarch2012 April 9 - 16, 2012 Larimar Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Philadelphia, PA
RETIRING to kellygrrrl May 1 - 11, 2012 The Royal Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, Mexico Austin, TX

i was thinking lol .. and thought maybe with this little guy, we could do a journal of his travels, this way all the brides write in it and when its done its journey... we have a record of it all!!!???? what do you think????

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

As of now, no change!

I did see your message you left! Thanks!

Jaykay's BLUE Starfish

Who? When?  Where?  From?
Jaykay January 9-16, 2012 Runaway Bay, Jamaica Alberta, Canada
canadiangirl April 11-18, 2012 Montego Bay, Jamaica Ontario, Canada
asiammarie1 December 6-21, 2012 Punta Cana, DR Glens Falls, NY

I was thinking the same thing!! I will keep my eye out for some cute ones!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

i was thinking lol .. and thought maybe with this little guy, we could do a journal of his travels, this way all the brides write in it and when its done its journey... we have a record of it all!!!???? what do you think????

since i have you now...... is there an updated list for the blue star fish? i know i still have 6 months before the wedding but i dont want the little yet so important things to slip through the wedding hot mess lol thanx

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

I was thinking the same thing!! I will keep my eye out for some cute ones!

No changes, still the same.

If anyone wants in on my little blue starfish feel free to message me!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

since i have you now...... is there an updated list for the blue star fish? i know i still have 6 months before the wedding but i dont want the little yet so important things to slip through the wedding hot mess lol thanx

20 days.... should I contact Kathie or does she contact me???

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post

hi ladies, just sharing the latest on the CLEAR starfish. we may have a few openings in the schedule if anyone knows of someone interested.

happy planning!!

RETIRING to kellygrrrl May 1 - 11, 2012 The Royal Playa del Carmen Playa del Carmen, Mexico Austin, TX