Starfish Passing Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, an update for the CLEAR starfish is definitely needed! I'm glad to hear its travelling to each bride as it should be!

dc22173's CLEAR starfish line-up:

1 ) future mrs. kt ellis - June 5 - Scottsdale, AZ

2 ) *kerin28* - June 19 - Worcester, MA

3 ) Bahiabride2010 - July 3 - Punta Cana

4 ) jackie_c - traveling 8/12 - 8/21 – Cancun

5 ) Lovely TLC - Nov 16-26th Punta Cana, DR

6 ) breeze616 – December 6 – 16th Iberostar Rose Hall, Montego Bay

7) kateandbri - January 8th-15th

8 ) diva - 3/14/2011 (traveling 11-20) - Punta Cana

9 ) StephyD - 3/26(?)/2011 - Riviera Maya

10) susanna.hanson - June 17, 2011, Cabo San Luca

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelytlc View Post
I just found this thread. what a great idea. Can i get added to the list for the clear starfish Nov 16-26th Punta Cana, DR? Please let me know.

Im assuming i would then mail to breeze 616 for dec 10th.

thanks

Yeppers! Make sure you mail it to me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanna.hanson View Post
Is there anyway I could be added to the clear starfish list?... I didnt specify when asking earlier... and Im on the blue list right now. xoxo
You are on the list :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxmysockz View Post
Please could I be added for this list! think this is a fantastic idea and would love to be a part of it.

Riviera Maya 4/3/2011 - 4/17/2011

Perhaps if Stephy is still in riviera maya she could pass to me somewhere there :)

Please PM Stephy and ask her about her travel dates to ensure they dont overlap. Once you've worked it out, I will add you to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateandbri View Post
I would like to be added to either list. Whichever has room for me my travel dates are January 8th-15th. I'm located in Ontario, Canada. I think this is an amazing idea!!! Please PM me if it's possible and let me know when to expect it, and where to send it. Thanks. <3 Kate

I think it would have to be the clear starfish since the blue one might already be out for my date. Just let me know!

You are on the list, but please post and let us know what resort/destination you'll be at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWbridetobe View Post

My apologies, I'd like to be on the clear starfish list!

Please make a new post with your travel dates, location and that you want to be added to this list. I can't find the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze616 View Post
Ok, an update for the CLEAR starfish is definitely needed! I'm glad to hear its travelling to each bride as it should be!

9 ) StephyD - 3/26(?)/2011 - Riviera Maya

Yeppers! Make sure you mail it to me!!

You are on the list :)

Please PM Stephy and ask her about her travel dates to ensure they dont overlap. Once you've worked it out, I will add you to the list.

You are on the list, but please post and let us know what resort/destination you'll be at.

Please make a new post with your travel dates, location and that you want to be added to this list. I can't find the original.

We finally confirmed our date: March 31st 2011.
We are travelling from March 27th until April 10th.

I just noticed that the bride right before me is only coming back on March 20th... I'm afraid we won't have enough time to have it sent to me before March 27th... I should have looked at that earlier!! Do we have another clear starfish or is that the only one?

9 ) StephyD - March 27-April 10 2011 - Riviera Maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephyD View Post
We finally confirmed our date: March 31st 2011.

We are travelling from March 27th until April 10th.

Thanks!

Quote:
I just noticed that the bride right before me is only coming back on March 20th... I'm afraid we won't have enough time to have it sent to me before March 27th... I should have looked at that earlier!! Do we have another clear starfish or is that the only one?
There is only one clear one. Try to PM them and get them to send it to you immediately. Get all their contact info. I just put someone in who gets home about a week before me too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougs View Post
diva, not sure there will be enough time since you'd be mailing it to canada, and because steph isn't sure of her wedding or travel dates yet. to be fair, we have to give her first priority on the clear starfish bc she asked first, kwim? there is no official list keeper, but i'll add you to hold your spot, conditionally! wink.gif

1 ) ebredhawk - April 28 - Dreams Punta Cana
2 ) ldeavila - May 10 - Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta
3 ) butterfly4kathy2 - May 11 - Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta
4 ) future mrs. kt ellis - June 5 - Scottsdale, AZ
5 ) *kerin28* - June 19 - Worcester, MA
6 ) Bahiabride2010 - July 3 - Punta Cana
7 ) jackie_c - traveling 8/12 - 8/21 - Cancun
8 ) breeze616 - December 10 - Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay
9 ) diva - 3/14/2011 (traveling 11-20) - Punta Cana
10 ) StephyD - 3/26(?)/2011 - Riviera Maya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Ok cool, sounds fair!

Should I just try for the blue one instead?? Open for suggestions...

Ok, just found this message! I knew I wasn't crazy :) No need to add me to a different list... DIVA: can you please confirm that you were added to another list following the previous posts?

9 ) StephyD - March 27-April 10 2011 - Riviera Maya

Quote:
Ok, just found this message! I knew I wasn't crazy :) No need to add me to a different list... DIVA: can you please confirm that you were added to another list following the previous posts?
OOPS! you are right, thanks. I see that she is on Karla's blue starfish list with lots of room for her. So I removed her from this one.