Photo

Size of OOT Bags

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 SPRINGBRIDE

SPRINGBRIDE
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:39 PM

I'm trying to get my OOT bags together. Even though the wedding's not until May I want to get some things out of the way.

What size have others used for their OOT bags. I have bags picked out and the size is 9X10, but I'm wondering are these too small to be useful or would a 12X3 be better?

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:41 PM

I haven't purchase mine yet so I don't know what size I'm going to be using. But I do know that some of the girls purchased canvas bags and they ended up being the size of a sheet of looseleaf paper so make sure they are not too small. (Unless you want them small of course).

-Glenda

#3 SPRINGBRIDE

SPRINGBRIDE
      • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:46 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. Now that I have something to compare it to I'm definately going with the larger ones. I want something that guests will be able to use going to the beach and pool etc...

#4 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 03:50 PM

Yeah that's what most of us want too. We want something that our guests can use to take to the pool and/or beach. I almost bought ones that were too small so just be careful when you look at the dimensions so you know exactly what your getting.

-Glenda

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:14 PM

I would talk to Anny about that, she is our OOT bag resident shopper.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
            I would talk to Anny about that, she is our OOT bag resident shopper.

hahahahahaha
            well I'm actually looking for a small bag that fits a bottle of water and that my guests can use to.. say keep cell phone, cigarettes, etc.. if you're looking for a bag to keep a towel, I think the 12x12 will be good..

#7 weez

weez
            • 151 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

I bought some of the canvas tote bags from cheaptote.com and they are about 14x15 close to being square, they are great for what I want but be careful about quality........they have a heavy duty canvas tote that would probably be better for towels and stuff.

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:48 PM

how think are those cheaptote bags - the $.99 ones? are these the ones you got? Canvas TOTE BAG

#9 weez

weez
                • 151 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  how think are those cheaptote bags - the $.99 ones? are these the ones you got? Canvas TOTE BAG
                  Yep those are the ones, they are fine for what I wanted, but it depends what you want to put in them they are a pretty good size but not sure if they would last forever..... I have a pic somewhere but still not sure how to put them on the posts! Anyway I noticed that they had some heavier duty ones on the same site so they might work too but to be honest I am really happy with these ones and you just can't beat the price, the company was excellent to deal with too. They shipped them up to Canada and they were here within a week of ordering!

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:02 PM

ok - very helpful, thanks! did you put any logo or design on them at all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users