Sign in to follow this  
amandalovesryan

Surprise Bachelorette Party

My sis is my MOH and she is only 20. One of my BMs lives in Cali and the other works weekends so I really did not expect to have a bachelorette party. Imagine my surprise when Ryan takes me to a restaurant last night for dinner and there were nine of my friends. He had even packed a bag full of clothes because the girls got a hotel room. I did not want him to leave because i knew that this was going to be bad news. Oh boy was I right! My friends rock! They bought me a tiara with a veil attached to it, a sash that said bachelorette and a fancy glass to drink from.

First we had dinner at a mexican restaurant. Then we went to a bar to listen to a band and then we went to a third bar. In total, I drank 2 margaritas, 2 long islands, 1 miller lite, 1 martini, and 5 shots, i think.

The night was great until about 2 when I proceeded to puke all over myself. They decided that was time to go back to the hotel. First, they stopped at a convience store. FOr some reason they decided to leave my drunk ass in the car by myself. All I remember about that is rivers of puke. Worse part is, the poor driver just got the car LAST WEEK! Evidently I only got it on the plastic part, the rest was outside. While I was puking, a cop rolled up to see what was going on, they told him it was okay because we are all nurses and that they would take care of me.

sorry, i did not want it to log me out. Anyway, got to the hotel room where they made me shower. Apparently, I fell in the shower, pulling the shower curtain down with me. All day I was worried that I have some sort of traumatic head injury from the fall.

SO, we got up around 7, talked until 10 and then they took me home. My poor body slept from 1 until 5 and now I am at work! OW!

I had such an amazing time. I was really bummed that I was not going to have a bachelorette party. I am so happy that they did this for me. and BTW, i am pretty much over the fear that I am going to die from a head injury, however, mysteriously, my shoulder really hurts when i move it a certain way, it must be from the fall!

LMAO. Your bridesmaids sound like mine. My sister is 24 my MOH is in cali and my other bm is a mommy and living two hours away. Sounds like you had a blast! I CAN'T wait to see the pictures!

those fools even took one of me in the shower on the floor, covered of course!

it is now 435 in the morning and i am starting to get a sore arm and sore shoulder muscles, this was probably caused by my fall, what a dope I am. I did not tell you the worst part, everyone there works with me so i will be hearing about this FOREVER!

So fun!!!! and then not so much fun!!!

I'm glad you had a great time, except for the injury, and the alcohol induced barfing! The hardest part will be destroying the evidence, I'm sure!!!

LOL, what a great story, thanks for sharing!! Its always great when you dont expect something and then bam--you get surprised!! That was really nice of them to plan this for you. Hope your shoulder heals fast also...sounds like it was a bad fall!